12- Trouble

Another day came by and once again, it's time for Izuku's groceries to commence.

"Guess it's time for groceries." said Izuku, stretching his body as he just finished cleaning the house.

With Eri in her school and Nemuri doing her work in UA, Izuku was then again left alone by himself to tend to the house.

"Ahh, I'm such a wonderful husband~" said Izuku flattering himself as he talked to no one.
.
.
.
.
.
Izuku then picked up his keys to his car and got ready to go shopping, but then again a thought came to his mind... 'It's such a pleasant day, might as well enjoy a good walk.'

Izuku left the keys as he went to the supermarket walking towards there.

"Walking on a good day like this isn't bad once in a while." said Izuku to himself as he looked up to see a wonderful cloudy weather with cool breezes of wind trickling his cheeks.

" said Izuku to himself as he looked up to see a wonderful cloudy weather with cool breezes of wind trickling his cheeks

When Izuku arrived at the supermarket, he immediately thinks of what he would prepare this evening.

"Now, what should I cook later? I think I'll go with beef this time." said Izuku, looking through a variety of meats on the meat section of the market.

"Oh mister Midoriya, over here." called out one employee which caught Izuku's attention.

Izuku then walked towards the one that called him.

"Good day oji-san." greeted Izuku.

The one who called out to Izuku is a fairly old man who is working at the supermarket specializing in meats and also one of Izuku's acquaintances.

"Doing groceries I see. So, what do you have in mind today?" asked the old man.

"Yes, I'm thinking of having beef this evening. Do you have any recommendations oji-san?" replies Izuku.

"Well if you're up for it, we have wagyu beef that just came in today. And let me tell you it's A-5." said the old man, showcasing the cut of beef to Izuku.

"Wagyu huh?" thinks Izuku, playing with his imaginary beard

'Since it's only once in a while, why not let those two have a fancy dinner today.' thought Izuku, thinking of treating his family with great quality beef for tonight's meal.