19- Finale

The ray of the sunrise slowly made it's way to light up the dim world as morning came to pass.

Izuku and the other members dispatched and came back to their daily lives as their last job has finally concluded. Kyouko, Eddy and Edward was left behind together with Izuku.

In addition to that, Shigaraki was left alive by Izuku considering that he was Nana's grandkid.

Shigaraki was then put in prison in price of sparing his life.

"I guess it'll be the last time I'll be wearing this mask." said Izuku as he took it off.

Izuku then put the mask on Kyouko's face when she was unaware.

"I'll pass on this mask to you dearie. You can decide if you want to revive the group or not. I now appoint you the new owner of that mask." says Izuku, making Kyouko blush a tint of red under the mask.

"Why is she the one to take on your mantle boss?!" complained Eddy and Edward in Unison.

They were then got pointed at by the tip of Kyouko's blade who is currently oozing out bloodlust.

"Do you have a problem with that?" asked Kyouko which made the two shiver.

"N-nothing." stuttered Edward as Eddy just whistled his way out of it.

Kyouko then faced back at Izuku again and said. "But are you really sure you want me to take on your position boss?"

"It's up to you whether you follow on my footsteps or you make your own legacy. You have been by my side for years now and I know you'll do just good." smiled Izuku.

Kyouko then reminisced on the past when she was just a ragged child roaming down the streets trying to survive. She would never forget ge warmth of the time when Izuku stretched his hand out for her and pulled her out of her nightmarish life.

Izuku took her under his wing and took care of her. And with that, Kyouko was very grateful that she met him. A smile on her face just popped up as Kyouko remembered the past vividly.

"Looks like someone had butterflies on their stomach again." said Edward in a whispering manner towards Kyouko's ear.

Kyouko sent a straight hook on Edward's stomach which made him drop on the ground.

"Do you also want me to put butterflies on your stomach?" said Kyouko as she directed her stare at Eddy in which he shook his head in denial.

Izuku was chuckling watching them like they were children playing around.

(Well...they are indeed children for Izuku)

"I think I should go home now. It's almost morning." says Izuku as his appearance changed back to how they were before with a snap of a finger.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Moments later, Izuku was finally home. As he opened the door, he saw Nemuri inside with both her arms crossed on her chest and a pouty expression with her foot constantly hitting the floor as if she's frustrated.

Eri was also by Nemuri's side seemingly imitating what she's doing but in an extremely cute way.

(you can just go and imagine it)

"G-good morning dearies." says Izuku awkwardly.

"Where have you been this early in the morning? When I woke up you're gone." asked Nemuri.

"Yeah." added Eri also making her lips pout.

Izuku then showed them a plastic bag on his hand.

A few minutes earlier...

"W-wait, why don't you stop by the Cafe first and I will just prepare some things for boss to take home." suggested Kyouko.

"I don't think that would be necessary." replied Izuku but was met with a serious blushing look from Kyouko.

sigh*

"Very well then." said Izuku which made Kyouko's mood to light up as they went to the Cafe.

Kyouko prepared coffees, chocolate milk for Eri and some sweets and biscuits to go along with it.

After that, Izuku took off.
.
.
.
.
'Good thing Kyouko insisted I bring these home, now I have some excuse.' thought Izuku in relief.

"I brought some things to have together for breakfast since It's Sunday, we can take the day slowly." said Izuku.

Nemuri then lightened when she saw what Izuku brought back home.

"Let's eat breakfast then." suggested Nemuri as she pulled Izuku inside together with Eri.

Izuku and Eri sat down on the sofa and Nemuri put on an apron.

"You two can just watch the morning show. I'll be the one to make breakfast this time." said Nemuri as she head to the kitchen.

After a while, breakfast was finally ready as they happily ate together along with the drinks and pastries Izuku brought.

When Eri finished up her chocolate milk, she immediately dosed off and slept on the couch after eating.

Izuku put a blanket on her to keep her warm as he and Nemuri walked went outside enjoying the gleaming ray of day as they indulged on their coffee.

"I really wonder if this is just a dream." said Nemuri as she leaned her head on Izuku's shoulder.

"What makes you say that dear?" asked Izuku.

"Well, I mean It's just too good of a thing to be real isn't it? A perfect husband, a cute daughter and a wonderful married life."

Izuku then leaned towards Nemuri and pressed his lips on hers which made the unsuspecting Nemuri to blush madly.

"There, do you think it's still a dream?" asked Izuku once again.

(real smooth brothaa)

"Th-that's unfair!" stuttered Nemuri whilst playfully hitting Izuku's chest.

"I love you dear~" said Izuku.

Nemuri can't help but blush some more as her face is now beet red. "I love you more Izu~"

Izuku held Nemuri's cheeks as they once again kissed lovingly under the sunrise.