18- Annihilation

A massacre commenced as Izuku's subordinates just demolished the Villains but due to their quantity and there's also a number of strong and capable ones, Izuku's group are also having quite a hassle dealing with them.

As the battle continued, Stain slipped on the enemy and rushed towards Izuku to target him first.

"If I kill the leader first, the rest will retreat." analyzed Stain as he went for the kill.

Kyouko interferes as she blocked Stain's blade with her sword.

"You can block it?!" utters Stain as he didn't expect to see such a capable swordswoman.

"Like I'd let you harm our Lord." replies Kyouko, slowly overpowering Stain.

While Kyouko was preoccupied of fending off Stain, she didn't notice blue destructive flames coming her way.

Fortunately, Izuku stopped the flames with his bare hands causing his whole arm to get burnt.

"That flame sure was hot." said Izuku shaking of the flames on his arms.

"I didn't think you would stop my Quirk with your bare hands." said Dabi as he revealed himself.

"My Lord! Are you alright?!" asked Kyouko.

Izuku then grabbed Stain's wrist and threw him quite distance away.

"You can continue your fight over there, I'll handle this." instructed Izuku.

"Ah, y-yes." replies Kyouko as she went to where Stain was thrown.

Izuku then gazed back to Dabi. "Now, where were we again?"

Dabi launched a powerful punch with was covered with is blue flames towards Izuku but it was blocked once again.

"You're such a bad mannered kid." smiles Izuku.

"Shut up!" exclaimed Dabi as he now strikes with a kick directly on Izuku head.

Just like playing with a child, Izuku easily dodges threw a punch on Dabi's solar plexus.

"Ugugh!?" winced Dabi in pain as he held his aching stomach.

But that didn't stop there. Izuku then held both Dabi's arms and headbutted him fracturing Dabi's skull. After that, Izuku knee'd his liver causing Dabi excruciating pain.

The beating continued as a one sided brutalization ensues. Dabi tried to defend himself and fight back as well but that was proven to be useless as he's just being played by Izuku.

After a while, Dabi slumped down with his body all pummeled up.

"You're pretty boring." says Izuku, kicking Dabi so hard he flew and crashed on a nearby tree.

"Aaahhhh!!"

A loud yell came from a certain direction pointing towards Izuku, location.

It was Muscular charging towards Izuku at a high speed.

"Isn't this scene quite familiar?" said Izuku to himself remembering the Nomu incident.

As Muscular was about to crash into Izuku, he was stopped on his tracks by two gigantic men..Edward and Eddy who are comparably bigger than him even though Muscular already fully augmented all his muscles..

"Let us play with you little man." said both Edward and Eddy in unison as they sent a powerful punch on Muscular's gut.

The force was enough to blow Muscular away a few distance but Eddy and Edward held on to him as they kept smashing his abdomen with their boulder like fists.

This is the first time Muscular felt this overwhelmed by anybody. The sheer strength that the two displayed was more than enough of what his body can possibly take even with his high defenses.

Edward and Eddy even took turns playing with him like a punching bag.

With this, Muscular...a Villain who is proud of his strength and toughness only amount to being a sandbag to these monsters.

As the battle of both sides continues, somebody just landed on the middle of the battle and caused the ground to shake.

"Master!" exclaimed Shigaraki upon seeing AFO.

"To think there's someone with enough guts to attack my domain." utters AFO as he led the Villains as they advanced overpowering Izuku's subordinates.

"N-now that our leaders here, y-youre all doomed." stammers Muscular in his pathetic state.

"So that person the one who planned on invading USJ?" asked Izuku as he walked towards Muscular who is currently laying on the ground.

Muscular: "S-so you're the one who ruined our plan to k-kill Allmight."

Izuku: "So you're planning on getting rid of Toshinori."

Muscular: "After we kill you all and Allmight, w-we're going to kill everyone you hold dear. Hahahaha!"

Izuku then crushed Muscular's head with his foot. "Too bad for you, as I plan on having you all be buried here."

"This has gone for way too long already." said Izuku as his body emits a horrifying sense of dread and malevolence in the form of black energy surrounding him

Black wings that brings the feeling of malice sprouted on his back as Izuku flew up in the air and gazed down to look at everyone like mere ants scurrying around.

This form is different from what he displayed in the USJ incident. Back then, Izuku emitted bright fiery energy but now, it's nothing but a never ending darkness.

Kyouko from a distance noticed this anomaly and quickly warned the Izuku's subordinates through their earpieces.

"Everyone! Get back!" ordered Kyouko.

The subordinates who noticed Izuku's presence in the air and heard Kyouko's warning fled the battlefield and retreated back.

Kyouko also retreated back after pulling her sword on Stain's chest and swung it on the ground to rid of the blood.
.
.
.
.
Izuku pointed his arm down towards the Villains and opened his palm.

A rampaging gust of dark energy violently gathered at the palm of his hand. Those energies gathered in an enormous amount that slowly condensed itself to form a small sphere the size of a marble.

"Farewell."

Izuku fired the sphere like a beam. A few seconds after it hit the surface, the whole area got blown up turning everything around it to ash.