10-Drink

"I love you Nemuri, go out with me!" said a man's voice outside of Nemuri's house carrying a bouquet of flowers in the middle of the night.

Nemuri angrily opened the door and yelled at the man outside. "Get out of here you idiot!"

The man confessing outside is none other than Keigo Takami or professionally known in his Hero name as 'Hawks'.

"My love for you is real, please consider my affection for you!" insisted Hawks.

"I'm already married you dimwit! Nobody wants your affection!" yelled Nemuri in frustration.

This isn't the first time Hawks had been doing this. Hawks had feelings for Nemuri way back but Nemuri always ignored him. Even now that Nemuri had been married to Izuku, Hawks still didn't stop his idiocy.

While chopping ingredients for the dinner he is going to cook, Izuku heard the noises Hawks had been making.

"What's wrong dear?" asked Izuku, coming towards Nemuri.

"Keigo is here again. Hmph! I'm going to take a bath, I don't have the energy to entertain that idiot." complained Nemuri as she got inside and into the bathroom.

"Hey you! Bring Nemuri back out this instant!" cussed Hawks at Izuku pointing fingers at him.

A kitchen knife then suddenly flew across the side of Hawks' face and the tip got imbedded on a wall behind him. This caught Hawks completely off guard as he didn't even get to flinch.

"I think I'm craving for some roasted chicken for dinner." said Izuku, giving Hawks his usual smile.

(Cause Keigo looked like a chicken to Izuku LOL)

Hawks got startled by it and fell on his butt. This made him run away with his tail behind his legs. "I'm going to get back at you for this!"

"My chicken got away~" said Izuku, taking out the knife in the wall.

With Keigo out of the picture, Izuku went back inside to continue cooking.

As Izuku was preparing food, Eri tucked on his pants aiming to get his attention.

"Uhm, papa?" uttered Eri.

"What is it sweetie?" asked Izuku.

Eri then showed Izuku a piece of paper with drawings on it using crayons. There, Eri draw Izuku, Nemuri and her in the middle holding hands and smiling happily.

"I tried drawing papa, mama and me."

"Ara~, what a wonderful drawing." complimented Izuku giving Eri as gentle headpat.

Upon hearing this, Eri's face lit up as Izuku liked what she drew. "Really?"

"It's beautiful, you can show it to mama later too. I'm sure she will love it." replied Izuku, giving Eri a kiss on the forehead.

"Hmm~!" nodded Eri.

Just as Izuku told her, Eri showed what she draw to Nemuri after she took a bath. Just as expected, Nemuri loved the drawing Eri made and hugged her tightly.

"You're so sweet honey!" said Nemuri giving Eri lots of kisses.

"Ahahaha, that tickles mama~!" giggled Eri.
.
.
.
.
After a short while wait, dinner is finally served.

"What's for dinner Izuku?" asked Nemuri.

"Yes, I'm excited for dinner." added Eri.

Izuku then presented them hot miso soup in a bowl and hamburg steak with rice as the main dish.

"Yey, hamburg steak~! Thank you papa." squealed Eri.

"Dig in honey." said Izuku.

The reason Izuku decided to make hamburg steak today is because Eri said she wants to eat it for dinner so Izuku granted her little request.

The three ate happily and Eri made sure to eat her fill since she's awaiting this dinner so bad.

Nemuri held the bowl of miso soup and gave it a sip. The umami and deep taste of the broth immediately calms both Nemuri's body and mind.

'Ahhh, this is so soothing~' thought Nemuri, closing her eyes.

After taking a seep of the wonderful miso soup, Nemuri then eyed the juicy looking hamburg steak in front of her. The dark glaze on top of the steak only made it look even more appetizing

Using a spoon, she scooped out a spoonful of the hamburg steak with a bit of rice

Using a spoon, she scooped out a spoonful of the hamburg steak with a bit of rice. The juicyness of the steak immediately lingers on her mouth as the sweet and savory glaze helped compliment the flavor even more.

Even though, Nemuri isn't really a fan of hamburg steak as it's more like a kid's treat but the steak Izuku made is definitely up on her tastes that she can't get over how good it is.

The two girls enjoyed their dinner with obvious joy on their faces. Izuku was just smiles when he saw the two enjoying the meal he made with all his heart.

(No foodgasm this time😜)

After the three ate their dinner, Izuku tidied up the dishes as Eri went to sleep first early as she will be going to school for the first time tomorrow.

When Izuku finished up washing the dishes, he went to the fridge and grabbed some can of beers and walked towards Nemuri who is currently watching TV while sitting on the couch.

Izuku sneakily held the cold can of beer up her cheeks which made Nemuri flinch from surprise. "Eeek!?"

"Did I scare you dear?" muttered Izuku, clearly amused from Nemuri's reaction.

Nemuri then got confused when she saw Izuku holding cans of cold beer.

"let's enjoy ourselves tonight since you worked hard these past few days." smiled Izuku.

This made Nemuri's eyes lit up as she was really craving for some alcohol action.

"You're the best Izu~!" exclaimed Nemuri in glee.

Izuku then sat besides Nemuri on the couch and opened the can. Nemuri also did the same. The sound of fizzing when opening the cap music in Nemuri's ear. Moreover, having Izuku accompany her in drinking is such a rare occurence so she can't miss such opportunity.

The two then drank to their heart's content with Nemuri snuggling on Izuku while they watch night shows on TV together.

"I'm so happy I married you Izu~"

"Me too, I'm lucky to be a husband of such a wonderful woman."