18.5

Even with that much destructive force released by Izuku, it was unprecedented to him that someone can survive that.

"Oh? Interesting." said Izuku, seeing as AFO was still standing in the middle of the giant crater that was created by his blast.

Izuku then flew towards AFO.

"Y-you, why are you doing this? I didn't think there'd be somebody as powerful as you." questioned AFO with half his body destroyed from Izuku's powerful attack slowly regenerating itself.

"You harmed my wife and those close to me. Well I really need to stop talking since a dead man doesn't need to know much." replied Izuku as he channels yet another powerful blast.

"You think I'll go down without a fight! I'll fight you to death!" yelled AFO as he regenerated his whole body back.

"No, no, no~ I won't fight you." said Izuku as he retracted his channeling.

"What do you mean by that?" questions AFO.

"A fight means exchanging blows by both sides. I'm just going to kill you so this won't be called a fight right?" smiled Izuku.

Vines suddenly protruded from the ground and held Izuku incapacitated.

"Don't underestimate me!!" screamed AFO as he blinked towards Izuku and sent a devastating punch on him.

Izuku got buried on the ground as AFO kept pummeling him.

"How weak." mumbles Izuku whilst getting struck by AFO.

AFO felt a sense of danger as his whole body tingled. He then took a distance away from Izuku.

Izuku slowly got up with no scratches on his body even after all that attack AFO has done.

'What is this? Me, afraid?! You've got to be kidding me!' thought AFO, seeing his hands shaking uncontrollably.

"In respect of your guts to confront me, I'll at least give you a noble death. Kyouko! pass it to me." said Izuku as he called out to Kyouko.

"Yes my Lord!" replied Kyouko as she appeared infront of Izuku and gave him a briefcase and slowly opened it.

In the briefcase lies Izuku most treasured possession...... a kitchen knife.

(This is a knife specially picked by Eri when they went to buy kitchen tools)

"With this knife, I'll end your life." said Izuku confidently.

The rest of his subordinates who are currently watching this couldn't help but wheeze and snicker from their leaders antics.

"Just how much are you going to mock me!!" yelled AFO with his anger already reaching max.

Izuku really is the best at pissing off and making fun people.

"Right arm first." utters Izuku as AFO got his right arm. sliced off cleanly.

'What?' thought AFO to himself as he saw his arm fall off of his torso. It happened so fast he didn't even notice Izuku had already attacked him.

"Left arm."

"Right leg."

"Left leg."

AFO laid on the ground only with his torso and head remaining. Izuku then walked towards him with a smile on his face.

"Aww, I made you into this armless, legless thing rolling down the ground...like a turd...in the wind. Do you feel me?" said Izuku.

"W-who the hell are you??" stammers AFO.

"I...am...Venom. Nah, I'm just your normal house husband." replied Izuku as he sliced AFO's head clean off his neck.

With this concluded, the League of Villains...a Villainous group got wiped out of the face of the Earth in one fell swoop.