CHAPTER 8

❤️❤️❤️💜❤️❤️❤️

AT SATURDAY

HOSEOK'S POV

"You are such a useless person who doesn't even know how to work carefully such a burden."

My mom was screaming at me again like she does everyday because I broke a cup accidentally.

But i don't understand why she is yelling at me much and calling me useless person and a burden.

I was just washing dishes and dad suddenly screamed at someone on the phone while talking and then that sudden noice made me flinch and the cup that i was cleaning accidentally slipped out of my grip.

AUTHOR'S POV🤡🤡

Because Hoseok's mother was yelling so much at Hoseok , Jimin woke up from his sleep and started to cry out of fear (maybe he was thinking "oh my God! Where the hell this witch came from" 😆😆

Hearing Jimin's cry Hoseok ran towards his room.

"Hey where the hell do you think you are going?"
His mother yelled at him again but Hoseok just ignored her.

Hoseok picked Jimin up and Jimin immediately stopped crying "my baby must be hungry right, so my baby wants some bubu?hmm" Hoseok talked to Jimin in baby language.

When he revealed his breast Jimin immediately latched and made some cute sound like a puppy makes when it makes a sound drinking its mother's milk.

When Hoseok's parents leave their home and went to their work he took a huge breath of relief and started to choose clothes that he was going to wear for his work.

After some time he chose his outfit for work, he started to give bath to Jimin and got ready for his work.

Well you must be wondering that he left his job or was told to leave.

But he thought that four days isn't going to hurt.

So he thought that he would just go to his job until sunday then he will say bye to his job.

So that's why he is going to his work today.

When he got ready he made his way towards Pink Princess restaurant.

(::::::::)

AT NIGHT JUNGKOOK'S POV

Ugh! i don't even know what to do right now cause here Lisa my so called secratary is drunk and clinging to me.

This is a business party and i was invited and i had to bring her here with me cause my mom told me to take her with me i don't know why.

"Oppa!" Lisa said while giggling.

Ugh!! This is so annoying,
she is literally calling me oppa i hate this! I want to throw her somewhere.

But I am lucky that Jessi noona who is also one of my employees and also my friend but no one really knows is coming towards my way .

"Hey Jungkook" Jessi greeted me "hello Jessi noona" i also greeted her back.

"Jungkook i know that Lisa is really a very bad drinker and also very annoying every time when she gets drunk so i thought to pick her up" she said to me i sighed in relief and smiled.

"thank you so much Jessi noona you don't know how much thankful i am"
I thanked her " i know Jungkook but now i am going bye bye!!" "Bye bye noona".

"Thank God!"

AUTHOR'S POV

After Jessi took Lisa with her and left Jungkook was really happy and thankful.