CHAPTER 21(FINAL)

Hoseok woke up, while yawning and started doing his morning routine, but first he checked Jimin if he was awake or not, because usually Jimin is awake before him.

Jimin was asleep, so he went to bathroom, started showering, after showering, he did his morning routine.

After finishing his morning routine, he went to the kitchen, to make breakfast, he was nervous, because Jungkook's grand mother is coming today so he was extremely nervous.

Jungkook woke at the loud cry of Jimin, he sat on his bed yawning, Hoseok came inside the room while running to check up on Jimin, he set beside Jungkook on bed while picking up Jimin, and then he started to nurse Jimin.

Jungkook went to bathroom to brush and shower.

He finished showering and came from bathroom, but Hoseok wasn't here, so he went to kitchen for breakfast, he knew Hoseok was making it, after entering sat on the chair beside table.

Jungkook was really nervous today, because his grandmother is really strict person, she would judge you on your every step, that's why he didn't really liked her and she also didn't seem to like two males in relationship, and she tries to find mistake in anything.

Hoseok had finished making breakfast, so he started to serve him and Jungkook, after serving they both sat and started to eat.

"Do you remember, who's going to come here today?" Jungkook asked Hoseok, incase he didn't remember or just to give him a reminder, Hoseok looked at him, and nodded.

Then they both continued eating.

Now they had both finished eating, and started to clean the dirty dishes, as soon as they were finished cleaning dishes, they heard the doorbell ringing, which startled them.

Hoseok was going to open the door, but Jungkook stopped him from going, and went to open the door himself instead.

Jungkook opens the door, and saw someone who, he and Hoseok already knew was coming, and yeah it was his grandmother, he bowed and greeted her, told her to come inside.

Hoseok was shivering inside the kitchen from anxiety, he immediately started to pour water in the glass with his shaking hands, and then he picked up the tray and went towards the living room, in which Jungkook's grandma was sitting on the couch, Jungkook was also there as well, he puts the tray on the table and bowed, then greeted her.

"Hmm! Care to tell me your name?" She asked him in not so good tone.

"M-my name is Jun- i mean Jeon Hoseok" Hoseok told his name to her while stuttering, she nodded.

Hoseok felt her hard gaze on him, which made him more nervous than he already was.

"Oh! So you are my grandson's husband, oh where is your child?" she asked him raising her eye brows, Hoseok went to the room, and brought Jimin outside, who was trying to grab his breast, so he can play with it, thinking it was one of his fluffy round ball, he always does it.

"Oh, so that's the child, hmm he seems cute, give him to me I want to hold him" she said, Hoseok gave Jimin to her.

"His name is Jimin" Hoseok told her, as soon as Jimin was in her embrace, he screamed as stated to cry, as if was afraid which panicked Hoseok, he snatched Jimin from her, and he stopped crying as soon as he was in his mother's embrace.

Something was wrong about Jungkook's grand mother, that is why Jimin started crying, he never screams that much in someone's embrace, it's seems like Jimin can sense if someone is bad or not as soon as he felt their touch, because whenever Hoseok's (so called) parents touch Jimin, he would cry and scream, but maybe he was overthinking, but Even he himself doesn't really felt comfortable around her.