CHAPTER 15

Hoseok now started to get ready after finishing packing his and Jimin's stuff.

.

First he bathed Jimin and then dried him, then he dressed him up.

.
After he put Jimin on bed, he started to get ready himself.

.

Then he bathed himself and after drying himself, he did some skin care routine and wore clothes.

.

His outfit was this👇👇

He thought, this outfit was looking okay on him so he chose to wear it

He thought, this outfit was looking okay on him so he chose to wear it .

.

Then he went to the kitchen to make lunch for himself and make dinner for both of his parents.

.

He was still limping, he didn't want to cook but he had to.

.

They yelled and ordered him that before going to Jungkook's house , he needed to cook for them.

.

After some time he finished making food for his parents.

.

Then he went to his room, his whole body was still throbbing in pain.

.

But he ignored it and sat on his bed, he realised he got ready too early.

.

He was feeling bored, so he picked Jimin up, and he went to the living room still limping.

.

He thanked God that his parents are at work right now.

.

Then he sat on his couch in the living room and placed Jimin on his lap, today even the couch felt like a  and turned on his tv to watch some drama.

.

He didn't know why, but today he wasn't feeling good at all.

.

Something inside of him was telling him, today is going to be bad for him.

.

Even though almost every day of him went bad usually.

.

Today he was feeling really uneasy and was feeling scared as well.

.

This type of feeling and emotion, he was feeling right now was really weird, this was really a new feeling for him.

.