CHAPTER 12

"W-what?!" Hoseok asked Jungkook, pretending, that he didn't hear anything but his face was still red from shyness.

"Oh n-nothing" Jungkook said, that made Hoseok a little bit sad but he shrugged it off.

' i think he said that accidentally or i just heard wrong , i am just stupid that i thought that he complimanted me , i am just a delusional person' Hoseok said in his mind, he was sad.

Hoseok looked at his baby on Jungkook's lap tapping his stomach.

It was such adorable scene to look at.

Jungkook looked at Hoseok and saw him looking at Jimin, he smiled.

Then he remembered his friends and Lisa that must be there inside, so he stood up and gave Jimin to Hoseok Making him a little confused.

"What happened?" Hoseok asked d to him while holding Jimin.

"Oh, my friends are inside so i have to go now " Jungkook said to him then went after Hoseok said 'ok' to him .

"Jimin did you see your future father, i hope he will give you the love of the father that you deserve" Hoseok said to sleepy Jimin who was yawning cutely.

"Now he went inside, i should also go inside" he said to himself and went inside.

"Hey Hoseokie, where were you?" Taehyung asked to Hoseok as soon as he entered inside.

"Oh i was feeding Jimin Jimin at backplace of restaurant since he was feeling really hungry and couldn't stop crying, that's why" Hoseok explained to Taehyung.

"Oh okay, by the way did you saw and met mr. Jeon jungkook!?" Taehyung asked to Hoseok in a teasing tone.

Hoseok was all red "oh yeah, but i think he doesn't like me that much, but he was still sweet and respectful" Hoseok said to Taehyung in a little sad tone and pouty face unconsciously.

"Oh hobi don't be sad, he is like that whenever he meets some one for the first time." Taehyung said to him.

"How do you know?" Hoseok asked to Taehyung a little confused.

"Aish Dummy, did you forget that i have been working here since long ago and i went to his home many times, when we met first he talked to me little rudely and he does that everyone, but you are lucky since you have such a cute baby face that he talked to you in a sweet and respectful way." Taehyung said to him and made him sit beside him.

"Oh okay, I guess" Hoseok said and sat beside him.

(................)

Jungkook entered inside
And glanced at his friends and sat beside them, then he started to eat.

"Where were you Jungkook? We have been waiting for you to come and eat" Ji-hoon asked to Jungkook.

"Yeah! Yeah, I can see that you were waiting for me to come and eat"
Jungkook said to him in a sarcastic tone while rolling his eyes at Ji-hoon and continued to eat.

In his Jungkook was still thinking about Hoseok, he thought Hoseok was kind person.

"I think he was just pretending to be kind person infront of me.

I am sure after marriage, he is going to show his true colours, huh! .
I can't even trust him."

Jungkook said to himself in mind.

After they finished eating, they made their way towards company.

.........

When Hoseok finished he also went to his home with Jimin.