CHAPTER 13

When Hoseok was holding his head, which was bleeding.

.

He didn't realise that his father was behind him.

.

His father came from behind towards him, and grabbed him from his hair harshly and slapped him.

.

Hoseok's head was spinning so much.

.

Now his father unbuckled his belt started hit him with it on his legs.

.

Hoseok couldn't even speak now because whenever he tried to ask them, what he did, they (his parents) immediately slapped or kicked him.

.

So he stayed at floor enduring all that beating,

.

His parents had done worse than this though.

.

That each scar on his body is proof of that.

AFTER SOME TIME

After some time his parents left him on the floor and went towards the kitchen to eat their dinner.

.

When they were eating, they talked and laughed with each other like nothing happened.

.

After some time, when they were still eating.

.

They got a call from their neighbour.

.

When the neighbour called them, probably after hearing their yelling.

.

"Hello mr. Jung is everything alright? I heard really loud noises from your house like some one's screaming" mr. Kim yoongi asked.

.

So his father answered  him by Making a huge lie, like they do it every time.

.

"Oh nothing, it's just when we came home , we were so tired and exhausted, and Hoseok didn't even cook anything in dinner for us, and he was just laying on his bed all day.

.

So we felt angry at him and all we did was just scold him, nothing big".
His father answered him, and every single line said by him was a lie.

.

And then they ended call, and continued eating casually.

.

Even Yoongi was  confused cause the words he heard were really violent and those words were definitely not just scolding.

.

But he just shrugged it off, and started to focus on his work instead.

.

Hoseok scoffed to himself after hearing their lie.

.

After some time his parents went to their room after eating.

.