CHAPTER 20

Hoseok's thoughts were interrupted by someone's voice, he looked at the person he was really really handsome man.

Hoseok could tell, he was an alpha by his scent, he looked familiar to him, he then realised it was Namjoon, Jin's soon to be husband.

He was not only handsome but also a really kind hearted alpha.

“H-hey, i am fine, nothing really happened”.
Hoseok said to him while stuttering a little bit as he wiped his flowing tears.

Namjoon sat beside him on the bench.

“Hoseok, don't try to lie to me, tell me the truth, why were you crying?”. Namjoon asked him calmly.

Namjoon is really intelligent and strong alpha, every omegas and betas even alphas wants him, he has something in him that everyone wants him.

He is Hoseok's type, Hoseok found him really attractive, so when he heard Jungkook liked Namjoon, he wasn't really surprised, i mean Namjoon is damn hot, sexy and sweet, who wouldn't like him, when he was having crush on Namjoon, he didn't knew that Namjoon was Jin's boyfriend, Hoseok still found Namjoon is attractive but in a little holy way.

“No, Namjoon-ah nothing is wrong, and i can't tell you right now, if something is wrong”.  He said to Namjoon.

Namjoon nodded and then looked at his watch, his eyes widened a little bit.

He immediately stood up from bench and smiled at Hoseok, a adorable dimpled smile, which also made Hoseok smile, then he left after saying good bye.

Hoseok took out his phone from his pocket, and he went to Instagram, someone has followed him but he ignored it.

He went to search section and typed Jungkook's name on the search bar, and clicked on his profile name which was obviously verified and proceed to see his recent posts, unfortunately the first post Jungkook posted was of himself and Lisa he sighed in disappointment, and shut his phone off.

He stood from the bench and walked a little bit and then went inside his new house, slowly, he then took out his shoes and put them on the shoe rack, and walked inside.

The house was empty that means Jungkook went out with his girlfriend, he went to kitchen to drink some cold water, he went towards refrigerator, and saw a paper sticked on it.

Hey we are going somewhere, so when you make dinner for yourself, make sure to cook something for me too:).

Hoseok giggled softly and went towards his room to put Jimin on bed, and went to bathroom.

Hoseok washed his hands, feet and face, after drying himself he went to kitchen, he opened a shelf door while standing on his tippy toes, he find some packets of snacks and smiled.

Hoseok went to the living room and turned the television on and opened his snack, he took one bite and moaned a little bit at the delicious taste, he was feeling really hungry, and this one bite feels like heaven to him.

He watching a bl drama, it was interesting, after some minutes, he looked at the clock, it's 8:00 pm, he shuts the television off, damn that drama was really really good, he thought, usually he never gets that late no matter how much good the drama, he sighed and went to kitchen to make dinner.

While making dinner, his mind again went to thinking about what happened in the afternoon, his heart still doesn't believe their words at all, his heart never wrong but he guesses this time it's wrong.

He didn't realise he was crying again, he just sighed and wiped his tears with his shirt's sleeve and continued making dinner, soon he finished making it.