CHAPTER 10

Hoseok and Mark were in front of the restaurant so they entered inside.

Hoseok went to Taehyung and greeted him "Good Morning Tae hyung, how are you doing?" Hoseok asked him.

" Hehe Good Morning hobi i am doing great but how are you doing and what's with your fingers?" Taehyung asked after greeting him back " oh it's nothing just some cuts it's accidentally happened when i was working at home but I am doing good here take Jimin please while I am working" Hoseok said to him.

As soon as Hoseok tried to hand Jimin to Taehyung, he was interrupted by Jin.

" Hoseok your hand is injured right, no need for you to do work today, you can sit beside Taehyung with Jimin ok no need to work, hmm" Jin said to him softly.

" Ok jinnie hyung if you say so and thanks" Hoseok said to him giggling softly and Jin left from there after pinching his cheek.

" Baby guess what from today mama gonna stay with you whole and every day, hehe" Hoseok said to Jimin while giggling and kissed his forehead.

While Jimin was asleep with his mouth open, Hoseok smiled and closed his mouth.

(........)

LUNCH TIME AT JUNGKOOK'S OFFICE
🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

As soon as the lunch time started Jungkook stood up from his seat and opened his office door to leave.

"Miss Jessi, i am going to my brother's restaurant so if someone from my family came, tell them that i had some private work somewhere, ok".

He said to Jessi who was talking to someone when he left his office.

"Oh ok sir, i will" she said politely and Jungkook nodded and made his way towards the restaurant.

On the other hand Lisa heard everything and she also followed Jungkook towards the restaurant because she was curious why he is going there because he usually doesn't go there, he just goes to his brother's restaurant when he wants to meet someone important.

Jungkook was walking with his two bodyguards on the road since he is really famous so, so many girls and boys love him and are whipped for him, he is also do some modeling beside being ceo so, so many people just can't stop thristing over his looks and body.

So that's why he had body guards with him who were also his best friends and the restaurant wasn't that far away so he was just walking but they felt some one was following them so they turned back to see who it was.

"Lisa what are you doing here?" Ji-hoon asked her Jungkook's body guard
"I wanted to have lunch at Mr Jin's restaurant so that's why." She said to them "oh okay well we are also going there as well so you can come with us" Hyunjin said to her, Jungkook's other body guard.

"Oh really okay then"she said and they started to make their way towards restaurant.

Soon four of them entered inside the restaurant .

"Hello you came, oh you three also well, welcome and come sit here comfortably i will call the waiter for y'all".

Jin said and welcomed them he showed them their seats, they all sat at their but suddenly Lisa stood up " I have to go to toilet, excuse me" she said and left.

When she was walking she saw a male omega with a baby in his arms and he was playing with it while smiling, she got curious " hmm , why do I feel like this is the boy Jungkook's parents are trying to make him marry.

I think i have to check if he is the one, oh maybe that's why Jungkook is here, oh Lisa you are such a genius haha, well let's go and see" she thought to herself and started to make her way towards him .