CHAPTER 19

As Hoseok was still feeding Jimin, Jungkook came out of the kitchen after cleaning everything.

When Jungkook came outside and looked at Hoseok, whose whole focus was on Jimin.

Jungkook went towards them and sat beside them on the couch with a big sigh, then he took his phone and started scrolling.

Hoseok looked at Jungkook for a couple of seconds, and then he sat a bit away from him.

Jungkook's parents were outside of the house for few minutes, his mother was really worried, because Jungkook had never spoken to her in that much harsh tone ever.

This was the first time, he spoke to her that way, she was scared and worried for Hoseok now, she knows that Hoseok is really weak mentally and physically.

Well he is not that physically weak, but he is  mentally weak for sure, and if you are not mentally strong, then the physical strength will probably not going to help.

Jungkook's father knew, what happened, he was also really shocked, but he kept quiet.

Jungkook's mother was still walking, she felt a hand on her shoulder, she knew that was her husband, she turned towards him, they both looked at each other and hugged.

They both hugged each other for some times, and then went inside.

After half an hour, they were leaving, Hoseok was greeting them good bye, and Jungkook stood there, not even saying a single word.

“ Hoseok sweetie, please take care of yourself and Jimin, and Jungkook, i am very lucky to have you as my son-in-law, ok stay blessed both of you”.

Jungkook's mother told both of them in a sweet voice, but a little nervous, because of Jungkook, and she kissed Hoseok on his forehead, and she also kissed Jungkook on his forehead but with little hesitation.

“ Bye Bye!, Take care!” both Jungkook's mother and father waved them good bye.

“Bye Bye!!” Hoseok yelled while waving them back, then he looked beside him to see if Jungkook was waving or not, but he was not.

And Now Jungkook's parents left from there Hoseok felt very nervous right now, because he was alone with Jungkook.

Hoseok thought, How can Jungkook's thinking can be so low, he couldn't believe it, but he have to.

He was scared, he couldn't even glance at him even for a second, because he was scared that Jungkook will hurt him.

After some minutes, he went to his room sneakily with Jimin in his arms.

When he sat on his bed, he took a long breath and, kept Jimin on his bed.

Then he went to bathroom to shower, when he turned his shower on, he sighed, and started crying.

Jungkook was still sitting on couch thinking about the stupid thing he said to his mother before, and now he was feeling guilty.

He didn't mean to yell at his mother, he was grumpy and sleepy, so out of that he spoke this way to his mother, he didn't mean it.

He decided to call his mother and apologize to her, but that decision was now forgotten.

He went outside for some minutes, to clear his mind.

Hoseok was sitting on his his bed after showering and wearing a white oversized t shirt and black shorts.

He was feeling thirsty, so he went to kitchen to drink some water.

After drinking he was leaving kitchen, but he heard the doorbell ringing.

So he went to open the door.