Can't Sleep

Harry: "Can't sleep," he mumbles, voice raspy and low. "Me either," you confess, rolling over to face him in the dark. "I think too much," he reasons, pulling you closer and nuzzling your neck. "I was just thinking the same thing," you laugh sleepily, meeting his gaze. "Let's not think for a while," you offer, leaning in for a kiss in the dark. 

Louis: "Babe?" he whispers softly, eyeing your silhouette in the dark. "Babe? You awake?" You turn to face him and stick out your tongue. "Yeah. Insomnia," you admit, toying with the feathery ends of his hair. "Want me to make us some tea?" he asks, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "I can't sleep either." "Sounds good," you sigh, letting out a yawn. "Sounds perfect." 

Zayn: "I can't sleep," Zayn sighs suddenly, tugging the hood of his sweatshirt over his head. "Zayn Malik can't fall asleep? That's a first!" you joke, leaning against his chest. He laughs softly and then sighs. "Isn't it? It's hard to sleep 'cause I know I'm leaving tomorrow, it's keeping me up," he admits, idly playing with the loose strands of your hair. "Then let's enjoy the rest of today," you exclaim, climbing out of bed. "Get up!" 

Niall: "I can't sleep, and I won't sleep," Niall sings to the tune of Miley Cyrus' 'We Can't Stop'. "I was asleep," you groan, laughing despite having been woken up. "Sorry," he sings in a high-pitched voice, causing you both to erupt into giggles. "I'll forgive you if you sing me back to sleep," you reply, cuddling up against his side. "But in your normal voice and a pretty song." 

Liam: "You've been tossing and turning all night," you whisper, placing a hand on his cheek. "I'm sorry," he frowns, sitting up in bed. "I didn't mean to keep you awake, too...I just can't sleep." You shrug and turn on the lamp on your nightstand. "Something's keeping you up and I won't sleep until you get it off your chest, I hate seeing you like this," you reply, noticing the distraught expression on his face. "All right, all right," he decides, wrapping you in his arms. "It's a long story..."