{6} She Fudged Up

~Leata~

"Yolk head?" She repeats slowly before her eyes widen in realisation and anger. "That was you?!"

"And in that moment, Leata knew, she fudged up." Carter announces in a deep voice. I send him a cold glare, making him gulp and look away.

I look back at Ms Hayfer. "What're you talking about, Ms H?"

"You know what I'm talking about, Miss Hale!" She glares daggers at me.

I shake my head. "I really don't."

"You threw an egg at my face!"

"What egg?" I question, playing dumb.

"The one you threw at my face!"

"I didn't throw an egg at your face."

"Yes, you did, Miss Hale!" She argues.

"When?" I ask.

"Three nights ago!"

"I had soccer practice three nights ago."

"No, you and three other hooligans egged my house!" She screeches.

"No, I was at soccer practice." I argue calmly. "Maybe a bird flew above you and laid its egg mid-flight."

"You threw an egg at my face!" She repeats angrily.

"What egg?" I repeat.

"The one you thre--stop that!"

"Stop what?"

"Stop playing dumb!"

"But I'm not playing dumb, Ms H."

"Yes, you are, Miss Hale!"

"About what?"

"About throwing an egg at my face!"

"What egg?"

"The egg you threw at my--stop it!"

"Stop what?"

"Playing du--GO TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE!"

"Why?" I question innocently, just for the fun of it.

"Because you threw an egg at my face!" She shouts, her face bright red.

"What egg?"

"The one you--GET TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE THIS INSTANT, YOUNG LADY!"

"What principal?" I ask, a smirk tugging at my lips as she fumes.

"The one who runs this school!"

"What school?"

"The one you're in right now!"

"Where am I right now?"

"In schoo--GET YOUR ASS TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE RIGHT THIS INSTANT BEFORE I CALL YOUR MOTHER!"

"Okay, okay, damn. Chill, lady. That vein in your forehead is about to pop out." I smirk as she glares at me. "Oh, and my mom's not going to are if you call her. She hates you."

"GO!"

*~*

"You love pissing off that witch, don't you?" Blake's deep voice questions from behind me as I sit with my legs up on a bench at the front of the school.

Instead of going to the principal's office, I decided to lounge at the front of school because, why not?

"Who doesn't?" I question back. "What're you doing out here, Hotness?"

"I called the lady a bitch and she sent me to the principal's office. Came out here instead." He tells me before he pushes my legs of the bench and sits down, making me glare at him.

"Asshole." I mumble.

"Thanks, Amore." He says emotionlessly without looking at me, an unfazed look on his gorgeous face.

I glare at the side of his face before placing my legs on his lap.

He turns his head to look at me, an eyebrow raised. "Get off." He orders, yet makes no move to remove my feet.

"Nah." I deny lazily.

"Get your filthy feet off my lap."

"Get your filthy ass out of my life."

"If I could, I would." He says. Well then. "But your brothers are my best friends and I'm forced to deal with you."

"How rude." I pout.

"Stop pouting, Amore."

"Stop being a puta, Hotness."