{25} Triplet Pact is a Rule

~Leata~

"Ty, you alright?" I question as I lean towards him in History.

He doesn't say anything, just nods.

"Alright, he hasn't said a word the whole morning. There's something wrong with this kid." Ryder whispers to me.

"No shit, Sherlock." I whisper back, rolling my grey eyes before speaking loudly. "Ms Hayfer, Ryder, Tyler and I need to be excused."

"Miss Hale-"

"Please." I plead, cutting her off.

She sends me a look of pure surprise and shock. Yeah, I never use manners with her. "Uhm, sure. Go ahead."

"Lets go, Tyler." Ryder motions towards the door as he and I get up.

"Wha--no. We don't need to be excused." Tyler speaks up for the first time this morning.

"Yes, we do." I argue.

"No, we don't."

Ryder and I share a look.

"Triplet Pact." We say in unison.

Tyler pouts as he gets up, turning to the class.

"When we say 'Triplet Pact', you have to." He tells them, still pouting. "It's a rule."

*~*

"Alright, tell us what's wrong." Ryder demands as he, Tyler and I sit down in the middle of the soccer field.

"Nothing's wrong." He lies.

"Triplet Pact." I say instantly.

"Dammit." He grumbles. "...Crystal's back."

My jaw drops to the ground along with Tyler's.

"Someone's going to have to hold me back if I see that puta." I seethe, clenching my fists.

Crystal Dell, Tyler ex-girlfriend and my ex-best friend.

Hehe, Crystal Del Taco.

Shut up. Not the time.

Tyler gave her the world and she cheated on him.

With Quentin Selman, my boyfriend at the time.

Honestly, I was more pissed at the fact she cheated on my brother than the fact my boyfriend cheated on me.

"Blake will." Tyler and Ryder both answer in unison.

"Thanks for volunteering Blakey Boy as tribute." I say sarcastically, making them both chuckle.

"Listen, Lee." Tyler turns serious. "Quentin's back, too."

"What?! I'm going to kill that bitch!" Ryder fumes.

"Not if I kill him first." I mutter, clenching my fists again.

"Lee, whatever you do, just don't fall for him again." Tyler tells me. "I know he cheated on you with Crystal and all, but he was kinda your first love."