{8} The Floor is Lava

~Leata~

"Lee, Harms, the floor is lava!" Rose suddenly shouts as we're walking to the cafeteria for lunch.

Harmony and I share a look before dashing away.

Harmony jumps on top of a rubbish bin and I sit on top of a row of lockers.

Rose laughs as we stay there for five seconds before getting down.

"I have an idea!" Harmony squeals excitedly. "We'll hang out with eachother and play 'the floor is lava' the whole day!"

I shrug. "I'm in."

"Me too." Rose nods in agreement with me.

"The floor is lava!" I shout, laughing as both Rose and Harmony fight over the rubbish bin.

Today's going to be a very amusing day.

*~*

As soon as we get into the cafeteria, Harmony just has to open her big mouth.

"The floor is lava!"

Rose hops up on a chair and I jump up on a vacant table.

We look up and see everyone in the cafeteria looking at us.

"What?!" I question loudly, making everyone go back to what they were doing.

Rose and I get back down onto the ground and we all walk to our usual table.

"Let me guess, you three are playing 'the floor is lava' for the whole day?" Carter guesses accurately.

"Maybeeee." Harmony trails off.

Ryder, Tyler, Carter and Kiev share a look. "We're playing, too." The announce in unison.

"Alright." Rose shrugs lazily.

"Hey, Hotness," I look at Blake, who is emotionless as always. "You playing, too?"

"Nah."

"Why not?" Kiev questions sadly. "Fluff-Fluff Furry Poops wants you to play."

"Well, I don't want to play." Blake says bluntly.

"Party pooper." Tyler grumbles.

"Whatever, we don't need him." I tell them. "He can go suck a dick."

Blake just rolls his eyes before picking up his half eaten burger and smashing it in my face.

The greasy patty and mayonnaise covered buns slide down my face to reveal my gaping, Mayo and grease covered expression.

Everyone at the table is gawking except Blake, who has a stupid little smirk on his face.

And with that, I let out a battle cry before lunging across the table and tackling him off his seat, taking us both to the ground.

I grab a handful of ketchup covered fries and smush them in his face.

"Lee, the ground is lava!" Ryder suddenly shouts.

I move my legs from the straddling position they were in and place them on Blake's chest as I sit on his stomach. He just glares up at me with his ketchup covered face.

*~*

After that whole cafeteria incident, Blake and I both went to the bathrooms to get cleaned up before we both meet up again at my locker, where Rose and Harmony are waiting.

"You better watch your back, Amore." Blake warns lazily.

"Ooh, you're so scary." I trail off sarcastically.

Just then, Shelby decides to show up.

"Get away from my man, Leata!" She screeches, grabbing Blake's arm.

"Hey, Barbie Bitch." Blake removes his arm from Shelby's grip. "Did you get that thing out of your eye?"

I chuckle, making Shelby glare at me.

"Get lost, Leata!"

"Why don't you go for a hike in those ridiculous death traps you call heels." I suggest. "Maybe you can fall off a cliff while you're at it."

"Y-you bitch!" Is her amazing reply.

I roll my eyes. "Amazing comeback. Do you want a cookie?"

"Shut up!" She squeals, stomping her foot. "I don't want to hear your voice!"

"I'm just replying to your stupid ass comebacks, puta." I tell her. "If you want me to shut up and not hear my voice, you should walk far, far away. Right into a shark's mouth."

"Ugh!" She stomps her heeled foot again and storms off.

"You're good." Blake says from next to me, an amused smirk on his pink lips.

"Well, duh!" Harmony stretches out.

"Her mother and grandmother are both queens, so obviously she inherited it." Rose tells him.

Then Ryder, Tyler, Carter and Kiev rush over to us.

"Hey, if you guys see a fuming Ms Hayfer covered in paint, tell her we moved to Mars." Ryder pants out before they run off again.

Just then, a fuming Ms Hayfer walks over covered in green paint.

"Where are they?" She questions angrily, stopping in front of us.

"Wow, Ms H. Green is definitely not your colour." Blake says bluntly, making Rose and Harmony giggle into their hands.

"Where. Are. They?" She grits out, teeth clenched.

This time I answer her.

"They moved to Mars."

Ms Hayfer gives us all a cold glare before storming off in the direction my stupid ass brothers and cousins went in.

"Hey, Lee?" Rose speaks up.

"Hmm?" I turn to her and Harmonym who are smirking.

"The floor is lava!" Harmony shouts.

I look around to find something to jump on.

I don't see anything.

So I jump on Blake.

*~*

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION BELOW!!!

How should Leata and Blake get together?

AND

What should their ship name be?

Lake

OR

LeBlake