~Prologue~

*Hello ladies and gents and welcome to the prologue of The Secrets of a Nation. So if you read the bio you know what's happening, and no you don't need to read it. Anyway it's basically the title. So... yeah... Let's get into this, shall we?*

Secrets. Everyone's got them. They can be small, or big. They can be important or insignificant. They can be written down, kept in your brain or lost in memory. They can be kept for a really long time or a short time. The thing about secrets is eventually they have to be told. Whether on accident or on purpose. Secrets are very normal things. Yet some can be fatal. If some are keeping a dark secret that slowly eats away at someone, how can no one notice. If one of these secrets are kept to long can you help save the one who kept it?

*and that ladies and gentlemen is the prologue for The Secrets of a Nation. This, if you can't tell, will be a pretty serious book with talks about certain things. With certain moments you can laugh at. Now this will be a very special book and I have a lot of diary entries and head canons for every person individually. I'm going to have to narrow it down. But there are also countries that hardly are there or talked about so yeah. I have already decided the ships. Anyway I hope you all enjoyed and I will see you next time, Bye!*