Chapter 4

Harry’s POV

So it turns out, we were actually reshooting the previous scene, not the next one, because Mr Big-shot director wants another take.

Thanks for letting us know, before we all changed.

I huffed and went with Taylor back to the extra’s room, which we’ve dubbed ‘The Trough’ because it’s pretty dirty and gross, giving it that kind of feel.

So Taylor and I trudged back to The Trough to redo our hair and makeup again, before heading back onto the set with the others to retake the previous scene.

I saw Charlotte sitting at our table already, so I decided to join her while we waited for the stars so we could begin.

“Hey,” I said, hoping she’d forgotten the awkwardness of our last conversation as I sat down opposite her.

“Hi Harry,” she said cheerily, seemingly fulfilling my wish. Maybe her sister was just a sore spot I should avoid.

I was about to start up a conversation with her but Louis had re-entered the room and the moment I saw him, standing side of set in my Burberry coat, I fell silent.  

He looked absolutely stunning and I found myself silently cursing as my view of him was obstructed by his stylist quickly fixing his collar.

With nothing better to do, I looked around.

Charlotte had her back to almost the whole scene as our table was towards the back but I had a perfect view of everything.

I watched as the entire crew froze and fell silent as the director called for the lights and cameras. Eleanor’s eyes caught mine and she smiled and winked at me before I heard the man’s voice boom over throughout the studio.

I smiled back a little and blushed as I looked down at the table, composing myself before the scene began.

Eleanor really was a nice girl and was very friendly to me and she was a huge celebrity. I was in awe of her, even a little star struck at times. I don’t get why Charlotte doesn’t like her, she was really nice.

I just wish that it was Louis and not her that made me feel like that.

“ACTION!”

I snapped my head up and saw Louis hook his arm through Eleanor’s out of the corner of my eye as I turned my attention to Charlotte and we started up our fake conversation.

Jess said her few lines as the couple entered the restaurant and Liam then said his as he took their order and filled their glasses with champagne.

Liam was a pretty nice guy too. I can see us being friends.

As Louis and Eleanor exchanged lines I couldn’t help but lose myself in his acting. He was a completely different guy out there.

Charlotte and I’s fake conversation slipped away as I payed less attention to her and more to Louis. He was charming and charismatic as the lines fell effortlessly from his mouth.

“Thank you for coming to Amsterdam.” He said to Eleanor who smiled and replied with her line.

“Thank you for letting me hijack your wish,” she said just as beautifully.

They really did have excellent chemistry.

“Thank you for wearing that dress which is like whoa,” Louis let another typical Gus quote slip out as he leant back and checked her out, making her giggle.

God, he was so amazing and charming when I watched him perform. I could spend all day just looking at him when he smiled. It was so beautiful.

I found myself joining in on her giggle and only stopped when I felt Charlotte kick me under the table, bringing me out of my trance and starting up our conversation again.