3 | him

a voice that was so noticeable to eddie's ears, he couldn't miss it.

richie tozier.

"richie! glad you could make it." beverly sprung up from her seat on the rock, and gave richie a warm hug.
"whoa whoa, who the fuck invited molly ringwald?!" richie repeated the same joke he made last summer, laughing hysterically in the process.

bev flips him off, and pulls away.

richie averts his eyes to eddie who is smiling wildly.

"hiya eddie spaghetti—HOLY SHIT YOU HAVE THREE FUCKING FANNY PACKS NOW WHAT THE FUUUCK?! GUYS LOOK AT THIS SHIT! OH MY FUCKIN-"

"richie why don't you shut the fuck up you trashmouth piece of shit?" eddie jokes, but he couldn't hide his smile. he was so happy to see him.

"fuck you, eddie spaghetti." richie whispers, dangerously close to eddie's face. he quickly removes his Hawaiian styled orange shirt and cannonballs into the water.

"what the fuck are you guys waiting for?!"

before eddie can even follow him, he felt himself being pulled into the lake. he screamed, "RICHIE I SWEAR TO GOD DO NOT FUCKING TOUCH M—"

and before he can finish his sentence, he is already drenched, and swimming and splashing.

richie fucking tozier did it again.

"RICH!!" he screamed to the top of his lungs.

"oh god eddie spaghetti are you okay?!" richie was concerned as soon as eddie screamed. he forgot that he had asthma and high anxiety.

eddie gasps for air.

"fuck you, trashmouth. but im fucking fine thanks for asking."

bill held  stan's hand as they splashed in together. bev, mike, and ben, hands in hands jumped in all together. and soon everyone was laughing hysterically. richie kept his eyes on eddie, making sure that he didn't drown. after all, eddie spaghetti was his bestest friend in the whole wide world. richie thought that eddie deserved the best. he tried his hardest to make him feel safe around him, although most of the time, richie would be teasing his best friend.

he tapped eddie when he wasn't looking, so eddie could turn around. he splashed him with abundant amounts of water, causing poor eds to scrunch his nose and squint his eyes.

"You're gonna pay for that, tozier!"

richie stuck out his tongue at eddie, and that was a major trigger for the smaller male. he splashed him the hardest he could, but compared to richie, he was terrible at this game. it frustrated him.

but in a good way.