13 | richie, the wise

july 19th, 1989

eddie wanted to die. he felt so empty, so sad. it's been around 2 weeks since bowers's attack, rich was still in a coma, and eddie was still under house arrest.

but what about richie?

richie has been having dreams every night about eddie visiting him. and eddie was telling him all the things that the real eddie was thinking in his dream. it was like he was a spy, and he could spy on eddie's thoughts. he would twitch now and then, because he was afraid of what would happen to his little baby eddie.

there was no way that eddie was letting his mom keep him away from richie, not now, not ever.

"'mom, i have to go." it was 8 in the morning and mrs. kaspbrak had just woken up.

"oh no, you don't, edward. we both know you want to leave to go see that richie boy!" his mother clenched her fists.

"yes, mom! i do want to go see him! he's the love of my life and i'm not going to NOT visit him! i love him, and he loves me too!" tears brimmed eddie's eyes but he stormed out of the house quickly to run from his mother.

"EDWARD YOU ARE GAY FOR THIS BOY?!"

eddie didn't answer.

he was gone, with his bicycle. riding, riding.

eddie rushed into richie's hospital room, ignoring everyone and everything. richie was wide asleep. he looked dead. his hair was greasy, from not showering for 2 weeks. his lips were a pale blue, and his skin was white and cracked.

"rich?! are you okay?!"

richie cupped eddie's cheek unconsciously. his eyes fluttered open, slowly and delicately. both boys had hearts beating out of their chests.

"r-rich"

and just before eddie could speak, chapped lips met pink ones, ever so delicately.

"e-eddie..." richie pulled away slightly and whispered.

"richie," eddie was calmly in shock. he had just shared a kiss with the love of his life, "y-you're okay."

richie nodded with hooded eyes, he was tired.

"eddie," he said taking eds's hand, "i love you so much. and you deserve the world, you adorable piece of shit."

the puny wheezy smiled, choking back tears.

he smashed his lips onto that of richie's, tears streaming down his cheeks. this is what they both needed. eddie caressed richie's face.

"you're here," said eddie, "you're really here."
his cheeks were blushing crimson.

"fuck, i'll always be here, eddie spaghetti." richie giggled. they both were crying.

richie got up, and kissed his little eddie spaghetti as deeply as he could, and eddie held on to richie with both hands. richie licked eddie's bottom lip and eddie opened his mouth willingly. their tongues were swimming in each other's mouths like eels; the scent of love and lust filled the atmosphere. eddie smiled, making richie pull away and smirk. the shorter boy was blushing wildly when he looked down at his feet, but richie gently pulled his face to his level, and studied his face. "your eyes shine brighter than the stars." richie teased in his fake French accent.

"oh, shut up rich!" eddie smacked him playfully across the face, but then kissed him on the cheek.

"please be real." said richie.

"what?"

"eds!"

the scene oh so perfect deteriorated before richie's very eyes.

and richie's eyes shot open.

"EDDIE!"