6 | blushes

richie walked him home that day. in fact, he carried him home. on his back. how cute.

it was 4 in the afternoon, and of course, eddie was terrified of what his mother would say, so just in case, eddie told the trashmouth to stand back so that mrs. k. wouldn't see him.

but richie grabbed his arm before eddie sped off into his house.

"what?" eddie growled playfully.

"i-i...i..."

he trailed off. he didn't know what to say. he just didn't want eddie to leave yet.

"hey, uh, t-thanks for saving my life, rich. i-i dunno what i'd do without you." a smile played on his blush lips.

and richie wanted to give him the warmest hug ever and tell him that everything was okay. he wanted to show that he loved his best friend.

but he couldn't.

he wouldn't.

after all, he was richie tozier, the infamous trashmouth who didn't give two shits about anyone or anything.

"yeah, yeah whatever, i, i-it was nothing." he pushed up his glasses.

and eddie spaghetti did something he wished he didn't do.

he kissed richie. well, on the cheek. briefly. but neither boy could hide the blushes that played sappy love songs on their cheeks.

eddie didn't even say goodbye to richie. he just sped off, making sure he had his inhaler in his tight clutch.

and richie just stood there, holding his cheek.

he didn't know how to feel, what to feel, and what he was feeling, all at the same time. he was in complete awe. he was stunned. he felt all warm inside. it was something he never felt before, and he...

he liked it.

Lmao I'm supposed to be finding the number of grams in carbon-14 remaining after 17190 years if 17 grams of the isotope were initially present

Like bruh you didn't give me a half-life I can't solve this shit lol

I'm so proud of myself I have an A in chemistry and a B in AP bio I thought I was failing.