Ch.2

Liam's POV  

*9:15 AM*

I woke up really early the next day unfortunately. I was having a really hard time sleeping during all of this, because my mind was all over the place. The boys were all asleep still, so I decided to go downstairs and make myself breakfast. I sat down and pulled out my phone from my pocket, noticing I had three missed calls from Niall. I knew this couldn't be good. He never calls more than once if I don't answer. I started to dial Niall's number in a panic but realized that Louis said we have to all be there when we call him.

I darted to the stair case and screamed on the top of my lungs to them upstairs. "Louis, Zayn, Harry wake up! We have to call Niall I think something's wrong! Hurry guys wake up!" Moments later Louis stumbled out of his room clearly disheveled from the unexpected wake up call. 

"Liam, calm down what's the matter?" Louis shouted back from the top of the staircase.

"I have three missed calls from Niall. We have to call him!"

Zayn shuffled out of his room confused as well. "What's going on?" He asked groggily. 

"We need to call Niall. Liam thinks something's wrong. I'll wake up Harry, you two go to the living room, and wait for us." Louis said as he went to go wake up Harry.

I waited for Zayn to come down stairs and walked with him to the living room. I started pacing nervously, finding it hard to breathe. I have never been so worried in my life.

"Liam sit down. I know you're worried but we have to be strong for Niall. If he knows we're scared, it's going to freak him out even more. Trust me." Zayn told me. I sat down in my chair and buried my face in my hands. Zayn came and sat next to me trying to tell me everything's going to be okay. I shot up when I heard Louis and Harry coming in the living room, unable to relax despite Zayn's efforts.

"Can we call him now?" I begged. Louis nodded. I dialed Niall's number and put it on speaker. We all leaned in so we could hear. Then, the phone stopped ringing, and we could hear sniffles from the other end. "Niall, is that you?" I asked worriedly.

"Y-Yeah, it's me." Niall replied shakily.

"Niall, what happened?" Louis asked softly.

"They're gone." He said barely above a whisper.

We all looked around at each other astounded by what Niall just said. We couldn't believe it.

"I'm so sorry Niall." Zayn said trying to comfort him. Niall continued to sob. Suddenly I felt tears welling up in my eyes.

"Niall, where are you?" I asked holding back tears.

"I went home. I couldn't stay in that place any longer." He cried.

"Where's Camryn? How is she doing?" Louis asked.

"She cried herself to sleep, and she's still in her room." Niall told us devastatedly. We comforted him for what seemed like hours, and he finally began to stop crying. "What am I going to do?" Niall asked us.

"You're going to do what you think is best for you and your baby sister, Niall. If that means we stop the band, then we will, so you can take care of her and yourself. But all of us will stick together no matter what. We're going to help you through this." Louis told him.

"Quitting the band isn't going to help anything." Niall answered. We all let out a silent sigh of relief.

"So what're you going to do with Camryn while we're on tour or living in London to work on our music?" Zayn asked curiously.

"We don't have any family near, and I don't want her living with anyone else, so I'm going to have to bring her along with us if that's okay with you guys." Niall said.

"Of course it's okay with us. She needs her big brother now more than ever." Harry stated.

"My Aunt called me a couple hours ago, and she said that they're taking care of the..the funeral." Niall said trying to not start up again.

"We'll take the first flight out of here and go with you." I said.

"No, I don't want you guys to see me like this." Niall told me.

"Niall, we want to be there for you during this terrible time you're going through." Louis begged.

"I'll be back tomorrow I promise." Niall said right before he hung up. We all sat in silence for a minute feeling bad for Niall.

"Should we go?" Harry asked.

"I don't think we should. We don't want him to be upset with us so let's just let him do it on his own. We'll comfort him tomorrow I guess." Louis sighed.

"What about Camryn? We need to make her a room and stuff." Zayn pointed out.

"Well we only have five rooms. She might want to sleep with Niall, but if not she can have my room, and I'll sleep in Harry's room." Louis announced.

"The school year just started up again. What are we going to do about her education?" I asked.

"We're going to need a private tutor." Louis stated.

"I'll call Paul and let him know about all of this." Zayn said, and walked into the kitchen to make the call.

"Not only are we going to have to be there for Niall, but we're also going to have to be there for Camryn. She's an eight year old little girl. This must be extremely hard on her." Louis told us.

"The poor girl has to leave all of her friends now and travel with us. That's going to be really tough." I said.

Zayn walked back in the living room and hung up with Paul. "Paul's getting everything taken care of." He assured us. Now we could relax a little bit, and wait until Niall comes home tomorrow.