Ch.6

Louis' POV

We all had stayed up half the night packing practically everything we owned for the tour. I would imagine we looked like zombies while loading the bus this morning. I opened the door to the bus and, lo and behold, Mrs. Baxter was standing right in front of me with an expressionless face, nearly giving me a heart attack.

"Holy sh-" I gasped and quickly composed myself. "Um.. hi, Mrs. Baxter." I nodded to her respectfully. She turned around and walked away with her big nose in the air. I looked at Camryn and the boys, who were behind me, and shook my head in disgust. "This is going to be a long tour." I said climbing into the bus. When we were all in and everything was packed we finally headed to the airport. As we were all sitting on our bunks talking, Mrs. Baxter came waltzing over. We all stopped what we were doing to look at her.

"Where's Camryn?" She asked bluntly. We all looked over to Niall's bunk and saw Camryn hiding behind him. "Let's go Camryn. School starts now. No time to waste." She demanded.

"But it's only an hour drive to the airport, and then we're going on the plane." Camryn pleaded.

"That's an hour more you get to learn. Now, let's go." Mrs. Baxter said sternly as she turned and walked towards the couches. We all felt bad for Camryn as she sulked and unwillingly walked away with Mrs. Baxter.

"I don't know if I can deal with her the whole tour." I said honestly.

"Yeah me either, and if she keeps talking to my sister like that we're going to have a problem." Niall said.

"I wonder why Paul hired her." Liam wondered curiously.

"I don't know, but Camryn doesn't take yelling very well. If I see one tear she's fired, and I can promise that." Niall demanded.

"Well we don't really know anything about her. That's my concern." Zayn added.

"That's it. I'm getting Paul." Harry said walking off. He came back moments later with Paul following directly behind.

"Harry, shut the curtain." I told him.

"Is there something wrong boys?" Paul asked concerned.

"Why did you hire that mean old witch? What's so good about her?" Niall asked Paul straight up.

"I hired her because of her experience. She's the Elvis Presley of teaching lads." Paul justified.

"How?" I asked. 

"Well she's taught Usher, Justin Timberlake, Justin Bieber-"

"Woah, what? Justin Bieber?" Niall interrupted excitedly.

"Yes, and she taught them for a reason. I know she might be mean boys, but she's a good teacher. Why else do you think she taught all those amazing singers?" Paul questioned.

"Well I bet they all fired her after one day, no one would want to put up with that forever." Niall assumed.

"No, she's never been fired. In fact, she told me that all of her students keep in touch with her." Paul stated.

"So she talks to Justin Bieber?" Niall asked, getting completely off track.

"You're missing the point, Niall. Why do you think people stay in touch?" Paul asked. We all shrugged, but knew the real answer. We just decided to let Paul continue with his little speech. "People stay in touch because they mean something to one another. So obviously she means something to the students she teaches. Who knows maybe she's acting like that for a reason, but I know this is going to be good for your little sister." Paul said, leaving us with that.

After playing FIFA for about half an hour we finally arrived at the airport. Camryn came running to us as soon as she was done with her first lesson.

"How did it go?" Niall asked picking her up.

"It was really hard!" Camryn said looking stressed out. "Does she know I'm only eight?"

"Camryn, I'm sure it will get easier. It's only the first day. You have to wait a little longer to judge." Niall reasoned with her. She sighed defeatedly. Niall rubbed her back to calm her down. We all left the bus and went straight into the private jet as our tour team was loading all of our stuff into it. Luckily for Camryn, Mrs. Baxter had to go on the plane with the other staff members. We got into our seats and started up FIFA again. Since there were only four controllers, Niall said he would sit out this round. Camryn climbed onto Niall's lap and watched with him.

"So what did you learn?" He asked her.

"Cursive." She hummed with her eyes glued to the screen. 

"How'd it go?" Niall questioned.

"Okay, I just wish she was nicer." She pouted.

"Don't worry Cam, I promise things will get better. Just be patient for me, okay?" Niall said. She nodded, and kept watching the game.

"Goal!" I yelled, throwing my hands in the air.

"You're such a cheater!" Liam shouted back.

"You're just mad I scored!" I stated.

"You tripped my player!" Liam said shoving my arm.

"It was clean! The refs didn't call it!" I justified.

"You turned off the penalties, didn't you?" Liam said knowingly.

"Psh, what? Why would I do that?" I said innocently.

"Louis' a cheater, and I'm never playing with him again." Liam announced dramatically.

"This is gonna be a long plane ride isn't it?" Camryn asked Niall. He laughed and nodded his head.

"Always is."