Ch.32

Niall's POV

I groaned, as my alarm woke me up from a deep sleep. It sucks that vacation was over, but I was ready to get back in the swing of things. I flicked on the lamp before looking at the other bed, seeing that Camryn was still fast asleep. I slowly slid out of bed and walked over to hers. 

"Cam, time to wake up." I whispered and rubbed her back. She just groaned and rolled over on her other side. Neither of us are morning people. Quite frankly, I don't get how anyone could be a morning person at this God awful hour. 

"C'mon. We got a flight to catch." I hummed while pulling off her covers. 

"Niall, don't." She whined before curling up into a ball to stay warm. 

"It's time to go." I said. She whined, but thankfully got herself out of bed. "Get ready, and finish packing. We'll eat a little something on the way." I hummed before going back to my side to get ready. 

The drive wasn't that far to the airport, and by the time we finished eating our McDonald's breakfast we had arrived. I held Camryn's hand while we walked to our gate, found our seats, and sat down. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders before she rested her head against me. 

"Did you have fun these past two weeks?" I asked her. 

"It was the best two weeks ever." She smiled. 

"Good. I'm glad we got to do this." I said. 

"Me too." She nodded. "Hey, Niall?" 

"What's up?" I asked. 

"I know I don't say it enough, but thank you for everything you've done for me. You're the best big brother in the world." She said. 

"You're the best little sister in the world." I smiled and kissed her forehead. "We make a pretty good team, huh?" 

"Yeah." She smiled and nodded. 

"Speaking of teams. Are you excited to see the boys?" I asked, even thought I already knew the answer to that. 

"Yeah, I can't wait to see them." She smiled excitedly. 

"Do you think they trashed the house and threw a bunch of parties while we were gone?" I asked jokingly. Actually, you know what? The more I think about it the more accurate it sounds. 

"Probably." Camryn giggled. I smiled and pulled out my phone to text the boys and let them know we were about to take off. Camryn yawned and rubbed her eyes, obviously still tired from getting up so early. 

"Get some rest, kiddo." I said while taking her blanket out from her backpack and draping it over her. It didn't take her long to drift off to sleep. As soon as she did, my eyes started feeling heavy as well. I rested my head softly on top of hers and closed my eyes. After what felt like five minutes, I felt a tap on my shoulder, pulling me from my sleep once again. I sat up and looked around groggily. 

"Mr. Horan? We've landed, sir." One of the flight attendants informed me. 

"Oh, thanks." I said before gathering our things. I stood up and picked Camryn up, so we wouldn't hold up anybody behind us. She immediately woke up from the movement and rubbed her eyes while looking around confused. 

"We're back in London." I told her. 

"Are the boys here?" She asked.

"They're waiting for us at home." I said. When we got off the plane, I put her down and held her hand while we walked to the baggage claim. After we turned the corner I heard Camryn gasp. 

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. She just stood with her mouth gaping open, pointing towards something in the distance. I looked to where she was pointing and smiled unexpectedly. The four boys were standing by our luggage and waiting for us with signs. I should've known they weren't going to stay home like they said they would. Camryn immediately ran up to them, as she couldn't contain her excitement any longer. Harry knelt down and opened his arms for her excitedly. She jumped into his arms and hugged him as tight as she could. I followed Camryn to the boys and put down Camryn's backpack I was carrying for her.

"What're you lot doing here?" I smiled while greeting each of them. 

"We haven't seen each other in two weeks! We missed you!" Harry said. 

"Yeah, we were too excited to see you guys. We couldn't wait any longer." Zayn hummed.

"We thought we'd surprise ya though." Louis smiled and patted my back. 

"You look a little sunburnt there, Nialler." Liam chuckled and pointed to my nose. 

"Shut up." I chuckled and covered my nose embarrassedly. 

"Are you happy to be home?" Harry asked Camryn, who was still perched in his arms. 

"Yeah!" She nodded excitedly. 

"Good!" He smiled

"Let's get you two home then." Louis said while grabbing Camryn's suitcase.

The drive home felt short since we caught up with each other the entire time. There was a lot to catch up on. We weren't even done by the time we got to the house. Louis and I plopped the suitcases down by the stairs and followed everyone to the kitchen. I didn't feel like unpacking yet. Besides, I was starving.  

"It's so good to have everyone back." Louis smiled while grabbing a donut from the box. 

"It's great to be home." I smiled.