Ch.21

Camryn's POV

I walked into the bathroom where I saw Niall getting ready. He was fidgeting with his outfit, which meant that he was stressed out about it. 

"What are you doing?" I asked him. 

"Oh, hey. I didn't see you there. I'm just getting ready to go to dinner with a friend tonight. The boys will be watching you while I'm out." Niall replied while he continued to fix his hair in the mirror. 

"Who's your friend?" I asked curiously. 

"Listen, Cam, I would love to sit and talk with you right now, but I'm running late. I'll tell you all about it later, okay?" He said placing  a hand on my back and walking me out of the room. 

"But-" I started to say while turning around, but was met with the door shutting in my face. What the heck? Did he really just kick me out of OUR bathroom? I stormed into the living room and plopped down onto the couch between Harry and Louis while they were watching TV. I purposefully let out a frustrated huff to signal I was upset. I sat there pouting for what seemed like forever. Weren't they gonna ask me what's wrong? Stupid boys. I cleared my throat and stared at them until they noticed me. 

"Hey, Camy Poo." Louis said with a big grin on his face. He knows I hate it when he calls me that. Leave it to Louis to push my buttons when I'm already mad. I shot him a glare, and he knew finally figured out I wasn't in the mood for his shenanigans. "What's wrong, love?" Louis asked while giving me his undivided attention. 

"Niall just kicked me out of the room." I pouted. Harry and Louis started chuckling softly, which made me pout even harder. "It's not funny!" I complained. 

"We're not laughing at you, I promise. We just can't take you seriously when you're mad." Harry said. Wow, that really makes me feel better. Not. 

"You're just so cute when you're angry." Louis said while pinching my cheeks. I groaned and pushed his hands away. 

"Well I'm being serious." I said annoyed. 

"Okay, talk to us. Why are you mad?" Harry asked. 

"I just want to know who Niall is going on a date with, but he won't tell me." I said exasperatedly. Harry and Louis looked at each other awkwardly. So this is something I should be concerned about. I knew it. 

"Um, well. You see, Niall is a big boy now-" Harry started to explain, but Louis put his hand over Harry's mouth to cut him off. 

"Niall is going out with an old friend that he hasn't seen in a while. They're just catching up." Louis said. 

"Who is this old friend?" I asked. Now I'm getting annoyed at them for trying to cover him up too. 

"Um." Louis stuttered hesitantly. All of a sudden Niall walked out of our room and was running around the room frantically. 

"Does anyone know where my phone is?" Niall yelled. 

"Check your pocket." The rest of the boys said at once. Niall reached down and felt his phone sitting in his pants pocket. 

"How do I look?" He asked nervously. Like a lying big brother who kicks his little sister out of rooms.

"Good." Liam smiled. 

"Just good?" He sighed dramatically. What a diva. 

"You look great, buddy." Zayn assured him. 

"Thank you." Niall smiled. "Cam, I'll be home shortly. Call me if you need anything, okay?" Niall said before kissing my forehead. I simply nodded, keeping an obvious pout on my face. 

"We'll take care of her, Niall. You just go have fun and don't worry." Harry said. Louis put his arm around Niall and walked him to the door. 

"Go get 'em tiger." Louis said before slapping Niall's butt and closing the door behind him. "Now that we got rid of him, who's up for some troublemaking?" Louis asked obviously towards me. I didn't say anything. I just continued to stare at the wall angrily. 

"You're supposed to be happy. We just got rid of your big brother. Now you can do whatever you want, and we won't tell." Harry bribed. I knew they were just trying to make me smile, but I wasn't giving in so easily. It was gonna cost them. 

"What's wrong, babe?" Zayn asked me. Finally, someone with a little sympathy around here. 

"Louis and Harry won't tell me who Niall is going out with tonight." I frowned. Zayn looked at Liam awkwardly now. "Why does everyone keep making that weird face when I say that?" I whined. 

"You see what we had to deal with now?" Louis told Zayn. 

"I'm gonna be honest with you, Cam. Niall told us not to tell you, because he was worried you wouldn't be too happy about it." Zayn said to me. 

"Why would I not be happy about it? And if I wouldn't be happy why would he go out with that person anyways?" I audibly vented. 

"I don't think it's the person necessarily." Zayn hummed. "All I know is that I can't tell you."

"What if I guess it? Will you tell me then?" I asked. 

"I don't know, Cam." Liam sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Niall really didn't want us to say anything." Liam said. Fine. I guess they want to do this the hard way. Time to pull out the big guns now. I hung my head and frowned deeply before attempting my best fake cry. I had plenty of practice from when Niall lived at home when we were younger. I always got him to do things this way. 

"Oh no. Please don't cry." Liam frowned. I knew he'd be the first to feel guilty. 

"Camryn, we're really sorry. We didn't mean to upset you." Zayn said, putting his hand on my back.

"I can't take this anymore. We have to tell her." Liam said to the boys. 

"But Niall said not to." Harry reminded him. With that little comment I started to fake cry a even harder. 

"Okay screw it. We're telling her." Louis gave in. 

"Okay we'll tell you, Camryn. Just please stop crying." Liam said. Camryn: 1, Dumb Boys: 0. I stopped fake crying but kept my face hidden. I didn't want them to see me smiling victoriously. 

"Can you please look at us, babe?" Zayn asked. 

"I guess." I sniffled and put on a sad face before looking up at them. I rubbed my eyes a couple times to really sell it. 

"We'll tell you who Niall is with, but under one condition." Louis said. "You absolutely cannot tell Niall you know, understood?" I nodded my head immediately. 

"If you tell Niall, we're all dead." Liam added. 

"Okay, okay. I won't tell." I said anxiously. 

"Well you know Demi Lovato, right?" Zayn asked. My eyes widened. 

"Niall just went out with Demi Lovato!?"