Nothing compares

Harry loves being spoiled by you and it isn't up for debate.

No, he doesn't love being spoiled in the name of material things but it's way you love him and how you make him feel about it, without a doubt that he's freely wrapped around your finger.

There's something to it that makes him feel warm inside and have a smile in his sleep. He thinks he knows what it is but he doesn't want to exactly pinpoint it since he's afraid it would be taken from him.

And God forbid it gets taken from him.

It's how your arms wrap around him instantly on the end of a tiring day that makes him feel it really is worth it to be out there if he gets to come home to this every single day.

It's how your lips press to his cheek in a teasing manner if he was asking for one on his lips if he's begging you to not shower just yet and just stay with him in bed, putting himself up and the comforter as willing bait.

It's your giggle that makes his stomach flip when you let him bury his face onto your neck and have you feel his stubble he've just grown, a smile lingering on his lips once he hears the little yet truly enjoyable laugh.

It's how he feels so comfortable underneath your arms when he's both physically and emotionally drained yet there you are, almost as equally as drained as him but he's still under your touch which he's crazy for, his muscular arms wrapping around your frame as tight as he could.

It's how Harry feels when he's the little spoon and he's hearing your hums that were soft enough not to wake him up, loud enough too for only him to hear.

He loves it, not only for the times he'd have your hand relaxingly go through his hair and have little kisses pressed to his jaw up to the corner of his mouth if you want him to just wake up already, it's for your love he feels so dearly.

So when Harry looks up while he's still hooked underneath your touch, his eyes would flutter while looking at yours, a cute grin growing onto his face as warmth and safety was slowly syncing into him.

"Nothing compares to this, y'know?"

Not mine