Chapter 11

When we got back to the house Archer had gone out to 'cool off' I didn't care, I think if I was around him right now one of us would of killed the other, and I'm pretty sure I'd be the killed.

"So, what do you say we play around for a while ? Ty can actually get to know us better," Dayton pulled my hands away from Hunter and started to twirl me around.

"Ugh, fine but only for a few hours, or until Mr grumpy comes back," I smiled at her and kicked my boots off "So what first ?"

"We have a karaoke machine if you wanna have a sing song..." I rolled my eyes and looked to Hunter.

"You guys heard me singing last night didn't you ?" Hunter looked down trying to hide his smile. "Fine, what do you want me to sing ?"

"Well I'll grab my IPod and put a song on, we can have a bit of a 'Welcome to our world' party, what do you say ?" Dayton had already set up the docking station.

"Fine, but I pick the song," she shrugged and went to grab some things as I looked for a song. When I found it I pressed play and turned up the volume.

"Got the drink," Dayton had a few bottle's of Jack Daniels and placed them on the table "Let's dance," everyone else took a swig from a bottle before I started to sing.

"We go hideaway in daylight

We go undercover when under sun

Got a secret side in plain sight

Where the streets are empty

That's where we run

Everyday people do

Everyday things but I

Can't be one of them

I know you hear me now

We are a different kind

We can do anything

We could be heroes

We could be heroes

Me and you

We could be heroes

We could be heroes

Me and you

We could be," there was a music pause and Dayton passed me the bottle.

"Live a little," I shook my head laughing before taking a swig. We kept dancing around the room and having fun.

"Anybody's got the power

They don't see it

'Cos they don't understand

Spin around and run for hours

You and me we got the world in our hands," Dayton and I started dancing together and she twirled me around.

"Everything people do

Everyday things but I

Can't be one of them

I know you hear me now

We are a different kind

We can do anything

We could be heroes

We could be heroes

Me and you

We could be heroes