Chapter 13

I pulled off the helmet and shook out my hair. Dayton and Tyler pulled up on Dayton's bike next to us, and Archer the other side.

"So we all know the plan ? Tyler and Avalon you stay with one of us at all times, don't aggregate anyone and don't, whatever you do, don't let people know your human," Archer waited for confirmation.

"Let's get this over with," I pulled my jacket around me tighter.

"Okay, we'll have around half and hour to an hour to search around before we meet Damien," Archer looked me in the eye "Let's go in."

The music was blasting, I'm surprised my ear drums didn't bleed. Hunter and I stood at the bar while Dayton and Tyler danced, Archer had gone off somewhere, didn't really care where.

"You want a drink ?" Hunter shouted over the music.

"Sure," he ordered me a vodka cranberry, then a beer for himself. "Thanks."

"I'm going to go and have a search around, I'll take your coat and put it up, don't talk to strangers and remember that Archer is watching from somewhere," he grabbed my coat and his beer, gave me a kiss on the cheek then left me alone. I took a sip from my glass.

"Now, what is a beautiful, young lady like yourself doing, alone, in a place like this ?" A tall, very handsome, guy smiled at me, he had bright green eyes and full lips, he was wearing a dark shirt with black jeans. Hunter had told me to not talk to strangers, yet Archer told me to not let them know I was human, so I acted like Dayton would have. I downed the rest of my drink then looked at him.

"Drinking, fancy buying me one ?" I smiled and hoped I didn't look like a little kid.

"Sure, what's your poison ?" He called the bartender over.

"Vodka cranberry," he smiled then passed me my glass, I took a big gulp. "Thanks."

"So may I know your name ?"

"Avalon, and yours ?" I was leaning against the bar.

"Maxwell, but call me Max." I had a genuine smile by now, besides Hunter, Archer and Dayton, he was the only other Supernatural I'd met who didn't want to kill me. "So, would you like to dance ?" I looked over at the dance floor to see all the people grinding with each other.

"Sorry, but your not my type," I downed the drink he bought for me. "Thanks for the drink though."

"Sweetie I'm everyone's type," he leaned over me.

"You're not mine," he was about to reply when a sweaty Dayton came up to us.

"Hey Avalon, coming to dance ?" She was watching Max carefully.

"Yeah," I side stepped him and stood next to Dayton, "Like I said, your not my type," I winked at him then pulled Dayton onto the dance floor.

"Oh my god," Dayton burst into laughter. "That was priceless, where has this Avalon come from ?"

"Two vodka cranberry's," we started swaying to the music "What happened to Tyler?"

"I left him with Hunter, I wanted to see how you were doing but you seemed to look fine all by your own," she glanced at Max.

"Well I can't take all the credit, since I'm not supposed to be me I chose to act like you would."

"So basically you just became cool because of your truly?" She beamed at me and spun me around. "You are officially the best friend ever!" We started laughing and kept swaying to the beat. After a while we walked to the bar to get a drink.

"So how you handling ?" Dayton passed me my drink.

"Good, I'm actually enjoying."

"We need to talk," Archer grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the dance floor, he spun me around so my back was to his front, he put his hands on my waist and we swayed back and forth. A new song came on.