Chapter 39

Chapter 39
Hi Guys!
just quickly before I proceed with this chapter...umm...I'm finishing this story at chapter 40.
NOW DON'T HATE ME!😿
I really don't want to finish it but when I think about this story nothing new springs to mind and my writers block is overtaking me!
I will write more stories Wicked based soon and maybe a Phantom based story? let me know by commenting😘
Love you All💘
@imbeautifullytragic

Elphaba's POV
I was sitting by the fire while everyone was sleeping. I heard a zip and sprang up to my feet.
Glinda walked out onto the landing. she was all dressed up in her animal fur coat and beret pink hat.
Her makeup heavily done up and didn't notice me until I called her name making her jump.
"Glin?" I muttered as she double took me.
"Elphie! christ you startled me! why are you not asleep? and you've been crying?" she franticly ran for some tissues; dropping her bags on the floor.
"Glinda..I am fine.. why are you all dressed up?" I wondered.
"I have a job waiting for me in the next Kingdom...I hoped you were asleep so I could leave quietly in the night.... the job I am settling for is head of an abandoned little state..I could never go back to Oz and- and" she started to cry a little, tears welling in her puffy eyes.
"I'll miss you Elphie" she cried as she embraced me.
I started to cry too, I would truly miss her, all the times we shared and we had many wonderful memories. together. both of us against the world. just two (best) friends.
"Glinda.... I have been changed for good" I smiled weakly and embraced her one last time.
"keep in touch yes? promise me we will" she asked.
"most definitely, I love you" I whispered.
"I love you too Elphaba Thorpp" she smiled as she walked out of the door and that's the last time I ever saw her petite figure around.

hello! back to me.

P.S I just cried loads whilst writing this chapter😢💘