Chapter 27

chapter 27
Fiyero's POV
I starred back at the Wizard in shock.
He couldn't meet the person who I was meant to kill?! he certainly couldn't find out that she was my wife.
"Well?..." the wizard was growing impatient.
"I'll have a think about it" I said shaking his hand turning to head out the door.
as I faced the door it suddenly opened revealing Elphaba fully glowing and standing locking eyes with the Wizard.
"ta-dah" she smirked.
"you-you wicked witch- I though you were dead" the wizard was speechless.
"Fae" I hissed. "come here" she obeyed and walked over to me as I pulled her close and looked at the wizard.
"What is the meaning in all of this?!" the wizard cried.
"you wanted to meet my partner..... you're looking at her" I smiled as I held Elphaba's hand.
"GET OUT OF HERE!" the wizard yelled.
"excuse me! that's my job" Glinda suddenly spat.
She walked up to Elphaba and whispered in her ear.
"go to the castle in Kiama Ko" Glinda squeezed her hand and looked at me.
"I'll take care of him" she said as she walked back over to the wizard.
"let's go" I whispered as I pulled her off and out of the Emerald City.
we ran for ages until we were definitely out of sight.
"what was I thinking?" Elphaba said suddenly letting out a gasp as she grabbed her tummy.
"Fae" I said pulling her close and kissing her neck to try and make the pain go away.
"Yero I can't go on any further" she said and I gently sat her down on my lap.
she started to cry, big sobs as her tears burnt her face.
"Yero-o its hurts" she cried
"Fae...it's alright shushhh baby shushhh..I'm here..love its okay" I soothed her as i cradled her ,wrapping her in my arms and rocked her gently.
"I don't want to do this anymore.." she wailed.
the scars where her tears were started showing as I kissed them all away.
I then kissed her jaw holding on to her hips as her gripping hands clung onto my back.
she sighed as she moved her hands up to my neck and I looked at her.
she managed to move her legs on either side of my waist as I stroked her thighs. I got out my bag and pulled out a coat to cover her shoulders from the cold wind that was stirring.
she started to kiss my collarbone as I pulled her into shelter from the windy night.
"Yero......I love you so much" she said in-between kisses.
I lifted her chin up softly to look at me in the eyes.
"I have always loved you from the moment I met you and I always will" I said as she nuzzled into my chest.
I felt like the luckiest man in the world. how could I have never noticed how stunning she looked before?