Chapter 36

chapter 36
Elphaba's POV
I woke up early this morning, the time was about 4:30 as I walked over to the bathroom.
"Hey Elphie" i turned around in horror to see a small Glinda sitting behind the door with blood-strained eyes.
"Glin?!" I said as I embraced her. "what are you doing here?" I asked in horror.
"they kicked me out" she shrieked. She started crying as I grabbed a towel for her to cry herself off after all I didn't want to melt into her.
"Elphie the Wizard and Morrible are back in power it's awful" she sobbed as I put an arm around her and pulled her close.
"Fae? what's up?" Fiyero walked into the bathroom half asleep and suprised to see his wife and friend on the floor.
"why didn't you tell us that you were staying the night we could have put up a bed for you Glin you know that" i sympathised with her as I looked up at Fiyero who was now crouching down next to us.
"Glinda..tell us what happened but maybe not on the bathroom floor.. let's make some tea and sit on the bed" Fiyero suggested as he helped me pick Glinda up as we filed back onto the bed.
Glinda told us about Morrible throwing her out onto the yellow faded steps with her hamper and suitcase, the wizard told his guards to take her to the dungeons and tie her up.
Glin escaped and came here.
"it was horrible...they were just tired of me and I'm useless" she said as she spilt her tea everywhere. "I'm a mess" she cried as she laid down and curled up close to Fiyero and I.
"we'll protect you" I whispered in her ear as I kissed her hair as she slept Fiyero pulled me over to him and we slept in each other's arms.
•••••••••
Authors note.
Hiyaaaaaaaaaa.
so I didn't really know what to do with this chapter and I am sorry it's so short but I hope you liked it I just didn't want to leave you guys wondering for any longer😘 so yeah have a lovely day/evening and I'll update soon.
@imbeautifullytragic