chapter 19

chapter 19
Elphaba's POV
the emerald city shone on in the distance I didn't need to be here. I didn't want to be here. where was Fiyero? was he safe? was he going to where I was going? would I see him again?
suddenly the back door opened and the light blinded me, as I stepped out onto the yellow brick road I heard a commotion of noise of the fellow Ozians screaming at my appearance. well back to normal I suppose. Fiyero! was he here I looked around and saw the exact same truck with Fiyero climbing out of it as he saw me he tried to reach me but was pulled back by chains "Fiyero!" the stupid chains.
"Fae..ow" he tripped over the chains and landed on the ground.
"Yero!" I broke away from the chains and ran towards him I cupped his head in my hands.
"Fae...please" he sighed.
MM came towards me with a bucket of... water. shoot.
"now Miss Thorpp.." she sneers. "prepare to die.." she flung the bucket over me. I woke up screaming suddenly I back in my bed next to Fiyero... it's a dream. I sat up. my scream woke Fiyero up as he sat up and pulled me close
"shh..baby shhhh" he soothed.
"Yero....thank goodness your okay, I love you so much Yero. Mmm" I kissed him for a long time.
"oh fae, you just had a bad dream.." he chuckled. "your such a drama sometimes" he smiled and stroked my hair. He kissed my neck as I tried falling back to sleep, maybe being wound in his comforting brace I may dream better dreams tonight.

authors noteeeee
***************
PLOT TWIST PPLE💘 hope you enjoyed that short chapter and I'll update soon I promiseeee✌️ biye