31: You two are literal children

''I call I get the room with the balcony!'' Tara clapped with excitement, ready to run up the stairs to chose a bedroom.

''There are two rooms with balconies'' Seb chuckled, pulling Tara back toward his chest.

''We need a room that's far from your rooms'' Sasha pursed her lips. Caleb winked at us, wrapping an arm around Sasha's waist.

What?

''You two are nasty'' Aaron scrunched his nose with distaste.

''Don't be jelly, little Aaron'' Tara teased her brother.

''We are literally twins, I'm not younger than you are'' He rolled his eyes at his sister.

And so it began...

''I swear, I'll call Mom and she'll kick your ass'' Tara threatened.

''I'll call Dad, we'll see who wins'' Aaron shot back.

''As entertaining as this is, we need to pick rooms'' Seb interrupted them just as Tara launched herself at Aaron. Seb wrapped his arms tightly around her waist, trying his best not to laugh at her amusing anger. ''Caleb, Sasha'' He spoke to them. ''You guys can have the downstairs bedroom if you want'' 

They both nodded, glued to each other. Gosh, they are so cute together. Cut but devilish. Something like that...

''And there are 3 bedrooms left...upstairs'' Seb spoke slowly, his eyes dancing over all of us. ''Well, two. Tara and I are taking one of them, with a balcony. So there are two left'' He elaborated further. Oh my God. This can't be happening.

Caleb let out an obnoxious bark of laughter.

''Umm...'' I let out a shaky breath. I mean, Austin and I literally only just confessed our feelings for each other. It couldn't possibly be the right time to share a frickin' bedroom. Or is it?

''Easy'' Austin spoke, ignoring everyone's interest in the matter. ''Tina and I are sharing''

I refrained from choking. What are you doing, Austin?! Our friends don't know anything!

''Yeah, no'' Aaron butted in, shaking his head with a slight laugh. ''Tina is in no way comfortable with sharing a bedroom with a guy she barely knows, right? I mean, do you even know her? She'll faint the second you lay down on the bed''

My eyes widened and I felt like throwing up.

Why was I always caught up in these conversations?

''And how would you know, Kingsley?'' Austin challenged him, a knowing glint in his eyes. He snaked an arm around my waist as if he was trying to prove something to Aaron.

''I've known her for a while, Aussie'' Aaron smiled fakely, teeth gritted, as he spotted Austin's arm around me. What is up with the two of them?

''Such a shame, because if that were the truth, you'd know that she just told me-''

''I'll take a room on my own. You two can share a room, with all that tension you too have'' I huffed, cutting Austin off before he said too much.

Sasha burst into laughter. ''That's my girl!''

''No way in hell, am I sharing a room with him'' Austin refused, glaring Aaron down.

''The feeling's mutual, babe'' Aaron batted his eyelashes, pretending to be girly.

''You two are literal children'' I noted, eyeing the two of them having a stand-off over sharing a room with me. ''I rather sleep on the living room couch''