9: You'll be mine

"And I was like baaaaby, baaaaaby, BAAAAABY, NOOOOO!!!" Tara sang at the top of her lungs as she danced on the pool table with Sasha.

I watched the scene unfold, still sipping on my bubblegum drink. God, I'm so glad I took it easy on the drinks this time...

"Oh, for YOU...I would have done whaEVA," Sasha sang along, joining hands with Tara as they lost their minds in the only Justin Bieber song I actually knew.

"And I just caaaan't believe we ain't togeTHA!" Tara sang/shouted. How the hell can they remember the lyrics when they're this drunk? I can't even remember them sober...

"And I wanna play it cool, but I'm losin' you!" Caleb joined in, grabbing an empty beer bottle and using it as his microphone. Oh dear God...

"I'll buy you aaaanything, I'll buy you aaaany ring!" Seb sang into Caleb's pretend-microphone. I had to fight back a laugh at the sight of them all singing.

Then, I realized that Austin and I were the only ones who didn't get absolutely wasted. I glanced over at him. He was sitting on the couch, about two feet from me, staring up at our friends and failing to hide his amusement.

"Guysssss!" Tara whined, looking down at us."Stop being old grouchy grandmas! Join usssss!" She slurred, giving me her hand.

I glanced at Austin who was giving her a 'are you crazy?' look. Ahh, why not? I pulled myself up with the help of her hand and soon, I was dancing with her and Sasha on the pool table.

In what seemed like half a second, the alcohol in my system hit me like a truck.

"Ayyyyeeeee! That's what I'm talking about!" Caleb cheered us on as we moved in a bunch of 'sexy' ways. In reality, we probably looked absolutely ridiculous. But at the moment, we felt amazing and that's all that matters.

Tara lifted her top and I didn't even have enough sanity left in me to stop her. Quite the opposite, actually. I took my dress off shortly after she took her clothes off.

"Daaaamn!" Sasha whistled, giving us a once over as we continued to dance and sing."I'll have some private lessons with these two hotties, please!"

"Your wish is our command!" Tara winked. Oh wow...

At this moment, I noticed three shocked pairs of eyes.

The boys all sat on the floor, staring at us in awe. "What? Jealous?" I asked Caleb, earning a laugh from Sasha. Caleb blinked twice, mouth agar.

"I'm not sure what to feel right now...." He stared.

Sasha hopped down from the pool table and grabbed his hand."I need to show you something..." She dragged out as he scrambled to his feet. We all laughed at the effect she had on him before they headed upstairs.

Tara turned to me, lips pursed."Do you mind if I take Seb out to the pool for some...alone time?" She whispered, a giddy look in her eyes. I laughed at her, earning a curious look from the two remaining boys.

"Of course, I'm not afraid to be alone with the big bad Austin Black" I whispered back. Well, that's a frickin' lie, Tina.

She raised her eyebrows, a little taken aback."You really do turn into a different person when you're drunk, huh?" She giggled as she got off the pool table.

I watched as she took Seb outside, feeling a smile appear on my face. I really do hope she's finally starting a new chapter. Hopefully, this time it'll be a good one.

"So, do I get a private show now?" Austin asked, eyeing me with his cold eyes. I shivered a little as he held me captive with his stare.

"Depends..." I shrugged, swaying a little to the tune. I recognized the song immediately. It was Rihanna's Te Amo, and it was one of my favorites. Me with my old-school music...yeah, yeah. Get with it already.