Chapter 2- You again?!

❁𝕋𝕎𝕆 𝔻𝔸𝕐𝕊 𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼ℝ

Callie:

I am now packing my things because my flight to England is in 2 hours. I still cant forget about what happened two days ago.

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊: 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎

After I punched the rude man, I said sorry and that I would replace his coffee the next time I see him. Of course i'm not going to see him anymore because I'm going to England, but still.

I run as fast as I can to the art store, dodging people and saying sorry whenever I hit someone. I arrive there but sadly, It's closed.

Ellise will be so sad. I promised her I'll buy her something. I bought her a donut insted hoping that she'll accept it and not be sad anymore.

I go home and open the front door. I'm greeted by my baby sister. "Callie you're home!"

"yes i'm home."

Mom and dad came and hugged me. "Callie did you get the art supplies?"

Here goes nothing, "Ellise, when I got there, The store already closed. I didn't get it. I'm sorry. I got you a donut though".

I give her the chocolate donut with sprinkles. She takes it and I expect her to be sad but she smiles at me and hugs me tight, "thank you Callie! It's okay!"

"You're welcome Ellie"

She goes to the dining room and eats the donut while mom and dad look at me suspiciously. "What?" I ask.

"You're hiding something sweetheart." Mom says, crossing her arms

"uhh what makes you think that?"

Dad leans on a wall crossing his arms and says, "1. You're nervous, and 2. We know for a fact that you wont forget about the art supplies for no reason"

My parents know me too damn well. I sigh in defeat knowing that lying will only get me grounded. I sit on the couch and tell them about how I ate at mcdonalds and about the rude guy.

"And so I punched him in the face and escaped him. But when I got at the art store, it's already closed. I hate that guy, whoever the fuck he is.", i finish.

"Language!" Dad warns.

"Sorry"

"Just ignore him sweetheart. There are people like that. It's best to not pay attention to it." Mom hugs me.

Mom goes to the kitchen so dad's left with me.

"Did you hit him good?" Dad asks

"yeah. He fell on the floor and his cheek looks bruised" I answer.

"That's my daughter! Good job! Ohh and dont tell your mother I said that" he winks at me and I chuckle lightly while he walks upstairs.

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘:

I finish packing and go downstairs while mom, dad and ellise are waiting for me.

We get in the car and dad plays some music while driving. "Callie, Tell me what is feels like being on a plane okay? I want to go on a plane" ellise says while looking out the window.

"Of course. I visited the facebook page of Rosemary and saw that there's family  day. You guys can all go. The school will be shouldering the plane tickets"