Chapter 5- Do I like her?

Alex:

That goddamn bell. I curse internally because the bell interupted her. I get off my seat and go to my dorm room, not bothering to attend class. But before I could go in, Aubrey stops me.

"Hey prince Alex. We didn't get to finish what we started earlier." She says in a seductive voice.

"Sorry about her. You should have locked the door" i reply.

"No worries my prince. How about we continue?" She trails her hand to my chest and starts to unbutton my shirt.

A part of me wants to but a part of me dosen't want to. I mean I would always take my chances to fuck someone but why does a part of me keep saying no?

My mind keeps thinking of a certain brunette girl with hazel eyes. Maybe if I do this i'll forget about her.

I lead her to the bathroom, push her against the wall, and lock the door this time because I dont want Callie to see us again. It's strange how my heart felt regret earlier when she walked in on us having sex.

Aubrey removes my shirt and her's. I kiss her neck while unclipping her bra. I move my right hand to her hips, lifting her. I take off our pants and underwear, slip on a condom, and slide in her. She moans uncontrolably. I dont feel turned on as much and I blame it on Callie Willows.

Willows. That name really sounds familiar. I just cant put the puzzle pieces together.

I pull my dick out of her before any of us could cum. She whines at the lost of contact. I throw the condom away and start to get dressed.

"what's the problem baby?" She asks while clipping her bra.

"Sorry I'm not in the mood for sex right now." I put on my shirt.

"Perhaps next time?" She smiles hopefully

i just nod and walk out of the bathroom. I walk down the stairs and look through classrooms I pass by. I see a certain clumsy, nerd girl listening to her teacher while a bored Ben annoyingly pokes her shoulder.

I lean against a wall and wait for her to come out of class. The bell finally rings. I see her exit the classroom with ben and I pull her arm and pin her to the wall.

"What the hell?!" She tries to get out of my grasp.

"Hello Angel"

"Hello to you Alex thanks for awknowlaging my presence" Ben says sarcasticly.

I roll my eyes and stare at her Hazel ones.

"What do you think you're doing?" She asks.

"You didn't answer Austin's question." I say.

She looks at me, confusion written all over her face, "huh?"

"Is that Jacob guy your boyfriend?" Why do I feel jealous.

"That's none of your goddamn business Delcour" she crosses her arms.

God, she needs to stop doing that.

"Is he your boyfriend?" I push the question.

"Why do you care?"

"Goddamit just answer the fucking question!" I slam my fist to the wall.

She flinches but dosen't say anything so I lean closer. She visibly gulps. "If you dont answer my question I'm going to kiss you"

It takes all my strength to not close this distance between us. I admit, a part of me wants her to stay silent and kiss me. But I also want to know if she has a boyfriend.