⚠️Chapter 22- "I do"⚠️

🚨some sexual scenes in this chapter🚨

*Four years later*

Callie:

"Maria Callista Willows!" The announcer says.

I walk up the stage and get my diploma. We have finally graduated college. Mom had given birth to my new baby brother, Clyde who is now three years old. Jessica also gave birth to a baby girl. She named her Allyssa and made me a godmother. Nick, the father of their baby, took responsibility and they raised Allyssa in another country. We contact each other once in a month and I tell her what's happening in my life.

I shake hands with the teachers and they take a picture of us. I see My whole family sitting down, waving at me. I wave back in return and blow a kiss to them as I walk down the stage.

A few names have been called including my best friend Ben, and the boys.

"Alexander Philip Delcour"

Alex walks on top of the stage and gets his diploma. But, he dosen't exit the stage like he's supposed to. Instead, he grabs a mic and speaks into it.

"Uhh. Hello everyone. I want to take this opportunity to call my girlfriend, Callie" he helds out a hand for me to take. I give him the what-are-you-doing look but take it anyways.

"Callie, for the past 5 years, you've been the best girlfriend ever. I'm not good with speeches but I just want to let you know that I love you, and I asked for your family's consent before doing this" he laughs a bit. I do too. "I want to ask you the question I've been wanting to ask since I laid my eyes on you. Also, Ben helped me to pick out the best gift I'll ever offer to you."

Then he does the unexpected. He gets down on one knee and pulls out a small red box from his pocket. Gasps fill the room as they know what's about to happen. I put my hand over my mouth as he opens the box, revealing a gorgeous, purple ring with a diamond jewel in the middle.

"Maria Callista Willows, will you give me the honour of being my wife and future queen?"

I nod, "yes, yes!"

My eyes fill with tears as he stands up and puts the ring on my left ring finger. He pulls me in a passionate kiss as the whole gymnasium erupts with applauses and congratulations.

I smile and hug him, attempting to hide my tears of joy to my whole school.

*A month and a half later*

I look at myself in the mirror as I adjust my dress zipper. It's been a month and a half since we graduated college.

My romantic relationship with Alex has improved over the years. Last month on our college graduation, he proposed to me in front of everyone and we had dinner dates and did stuff together.