Chapter 12- Back to school

Callie:

The paris trip went by extremely fast and before i know it, I'm packing my things to go back to the boarding school.

I pack my clothes neatly while Alex is just tossing his inside his suitcase saying '3 points' everytime he manages to toss it inside. I dont know if princes are supposed to act that way.

"Alex, pack your things nicely. Look at your suitcase. It looks messier than a 5 year old kid's room" I say

"What's the point of folding your clothes if you're gonna unfold it again when you wear it?" He whines

I roll my eyes at his childish act and continue stuffing my suitcase with my things.

Once I'm done, I look at Alex who's struggling to close his suitcase. Probably because all of his stuff were piled up inside.

I sit on my bed and look at him amused while he pushes the top of the suitcase down and holding the zipper.

After a few minutes, I finally decide to speak and end the show I'm enjoying, "need any help?"

He looks up at me, "no thanks. I can manage" His stupid pride.

I cross my arms and raise an eyebrow at him. He finally realizes he cant close it and looks at me, asking for help.

"What?" I pretend not to notice his help-me stare.

"Can you help me?" He asks.

"I thought you didn't need my help?" I'm clearly enjoying this.

"Just help me Callie" he groans. That's so hot.

I decide to tease him a bit, "what's the magic word?"

"Alex is the hottest person on the planet" He replies with his cocky attitude.

When he sees my unamused look, he continues "pleeeease" he whines.

I chuckle softly "fine"

i walk to his bed and sit on his suitcase. He zips it up and smacks my ass before lifting me by my waist and pushing me against the wall.

"You look so hot baby" He twirls a strand of my hair around his finger.

"Why thank you, gentlemen" I giggle.

"Lets go at the lobby. They're probably waiting for us there" he pushes back and grabs his and my suitcase.

I grab his arm, stopping him from moving. "Where's my thank you kiss?" I pout.

He laughs softly and kisses me on the lips. I kiss back and we make out for about 1 minute before he pulls back.

"If we dont stop, I wont be able to control myself baby" He says

"Alright. Lets go" I go to the door and open it. "We'll continue this later Prince Alex" I say in a seductive voice. I wink at him and bit my lower lip before closing the door, leaving him flustered.

I head to the lobby and find everyone there.

"Where's Alex?" Austin asks.

"He'll be down in a minute." I reply.

We wait for Alex and once I see him, I find him looking back at me. I smile innocently as if I didn't just leave him flustered a few minutes ago.

He gives me the you-will-pay-for-this look and I laugh evilly in my head.

We go to the airport and wait for the flight boarding. Once we hear it, Alex grabs my hand while walking to the plane. I entwine my fingers with his and peck him on the cheek.