Chapter 13- A jealous Jessica

Callie:

My alarm clock wakes me up the next day. I slam my hand over the device and it shuts up immedietly.

I slowly sit up and see sunlight peeking thru my thin curtains. I let out a yawn and stretch my arms before getting out of bed. I slip on my bunny slippers and make my bed. I get my towel and take a quick shower.

I put on jeans and a gray crop top, a denim jacket over it and white shoes.

I let my wavy hair fall and put some powder and lip gloss on my lips

I let my wavy hair fall and put some powder and lip gloss on my lips. Then, realizing I still have 30 minutes, I sit on my bed and scroll thru pinterest.

10 minutes later, I grab my bag and exit my dorm room. I go to the cafeteria and grab some pancakes for breakfast. I sit on the table where the boys are sitting at and say, "hey guys"

They all reply a 'hey' except Alex who pecks me on the lips before saying, "you look gorgeous baby"

"thanks, babe. You dont look so bad yourself" I put a stray hair from his forehead back to his head.

I grab my fork and start chewing on my pancakes while still on my phone. Alex watches me as he grabs a sandwich with his left hand, and takes a bite. His right hand rests on my left thigh, squeezing it occationally.

After eating, He pulls something from his bag and hands it over to me. I look at it and say, "a phone?"

"Yeah. I still feel sorry for breaking yours so I bought you a new one"

"Alex, you dont have too. This is the newest phone that just got released last week. This is expensive" I say.

"Pfft. He could buy us each a phone like that and it wont even damage his bank account one bit" David Says.

"Yeah. Not like he would ever buy us a phone." Austin adds.

"You motherfuckers are rich as hell. Buy your own phones" Alex rolls his eyes and gives me the phone.

"I cant take this. It's too much. Its fine really, I was planning to buy a phone anyways." Of course I want the phone, but I cant take advantage of him. I dont want him to think that I'm only using him for money.

"If you dont want it, Give it to me" Zach stretches his hand out.

Alex ignores him and says,"Just take it. It's the least I could do for you" I was about to say something but he cuts me off, "i insist. Please"

Knowing I wont be able to win this argument, I sigh and take the phone. "Thank you" i smile and hug him. He hugs me back but a voice makes us pull apart from each other.

"Well, well, well. If it isnt the new nerd girl. What the hell are you doing hugging my boyfriend like that?" A blond girl says. Ahh. She's that girl.

"Uhh. Who are you?" I ask.

"Can you believe this newbie dosent know me?" She looks at her friends who stands behind her. "I am Jessica, the queen of this school. Who the hell are you?"