SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello! I wrote this part to tell you I've already thought of a plot for a sequel to this story. I know 'my badboy prince' doesn't have the best writing but I promise I'll improve the writing for the sequel so you can enjoy it better.

The sequel will involve Autumn, Andy, Jace, a few characters from my badboy prince, and a new male character Chase. The story will be Autumn and Chase's enemies to friends to lovers story.

It will also have a few romantic scenes of Callie and Alex, and Jace and Andy will also have love interests.

Anyways, I'm not sure when I'll be able to start writing this because I still have a story I'm currently writing. I think I'll be able to start on the sequel in May or June in 2022 because I still have another story idea in my head that I really want to write.

If you wan't to be updated on the sequel, Do not remove this from your library or do archive this story.

Thank you for reading my story amd I hope you enjoy your day❤️

The plot of the sequel is posted down below☟︎︎︎☟︎︎︎☟︎︎︎

✯--------------------------✯
Autumn Delcour, the eldest daughter of Callie and Alex delcour is a 21 year old princess who is the heir to the throne of Emeross. She's sassy, sarcasic, and She's looking for a prince to marry for her to become the next queen.

Chase Mitchell,  the crown prince of Credia Empire is in need of a princess to marry for him to become king. He's rude, selfish, cold, and is the typical badboy type of every story.

What happens when Chase's ignorant father sets him up with Autumn and forces win her heart?

The king and queen of Delcour has no idea of his father's intentions and blindly accepts the offer, not knowing that Chase is being threatened to stay at their palace.

Autumn and Chase immedietly hate each other and forms a plan to cancel the arranged wedding but what if something else forms between them as they bond together? What if they slowly catch feelings for each other and realize their plan took a turn to a road they never thought they would go to?

A massive secret will be revealed, stories will be shared, and an unbreakable bond will form. All of that seems too many events in one story isn't it? Well, I suggest you prepare yourself for a slow burn romance with a pinch of enemies to friends to lovers.

✯---------------------------✯