Chapter 17

Long time no see. I'm sorry it has taken this long, but I've been really busy and I wrote this years ago and sadly don't have the same intrests anymore. I will try to end this story at some point but it may take some time.

Last chapter:

"It was really fun Liam, I loved spending time with you, oh and would you mind keeping the bear until we are back, I don't know what Louis has planned, so I just don't want to lose it if we are going somewhere"

"I really had a wonderfull time as well, and of course, anything for you" he said as he leaned down and kissed my cheek.

Just as i had handed Liam the bear Louis came around the corner.

"Have a nice time with Lou, I'll see you when you come back" Liam said as he turned to his car, giving me a final wave as he drove away, and then I felt an arm sneak around my waist looking up to see Louis.

"Hello love, are you ready?" Louis said.

Now onto the chapter:

"I was thinking we just go driving around a bit, maybe stop at a park somewhere" Louis said as I stepped into his car.

"That sounds perfect" I say and he starts the car.

As we had driven a little down the road Louis pressed a button and suddenly the rooftop slowly rolled down. I smile as I feel the wind moving my hair. I look over to Louis and let out a little laugh. Louis looks back at me and smiles as well.

After having driven around for a while Louis stops the car right outside a nice park.

"Let's take a walk shall we" Louis says as he comes around and opens the door for me. I take his hand and he helps me out of the car.

We walk around the park talking just about everything. We sit down after a while and just look op to the sky sitting in silence, just enjoying each other's company.

"This has been really lovely, but sadly we have to get back now, Niall is waiting for you" Louis says as he looks at me.

"That's okay, I've had a great time with you as well" I say as we get up to go back.

"Why are we back home? I thought I was meeting Niall" I say confused as Louis pulls the car up our driveway.

"Yeah, you are, Niall just planned something here at home, so me and the other boys will be leaving you two alone and come back later, I hope you're okay with that" Louis answers me as he stops the car and turns his face to mine.

"Oh yeah that's completely fine then, I had a good time with you, thank you" I say.

"You are very welcome" Louis says as he lifts my hand and gives it a gentle kiss.

I blush and say a quiet goodbye as I open the car door and walk to our front door.

Louis drives away behind me, and just as I am about to lift my hand to open the door, Niall beats me to it and welcomes me into our lovely home.

"Hi Haz, ready for something real fun and cozy" Niall asks cheerfully.

"Always" I say as I enter through the door.

Niall leads me with a gentle hand on my lower back, into the living room, where the fireplace is on, multiple blankets are laid out on the couch, and boardgames are on the table.

"This looks amazing" I say as I take it all in.

"Come on sit down, I'll just bring you a hot coco" Niall says as he leaves to go to the kitchen, and i sit down on the couch taking one of the blankets and covering myself in it.

"Here you go" Niall says as he comes back with two hot coco's.

"Thank you" I say as Niall takes a seat next to me.

"So, I just thought we could have a cozy ending to this hectic day it must have been for you, and just play some boardgames, cuddle a little maybe" Niall says with a big smile on his face, making me smile as well.

"That sounds nice, but I will tell you I am a master at all boardgames" I say.

"We'll see about that" he says laughing a little.

Niall and I have lots of fun playing the different boardgames he had brought for us, and in the end, it is safe to say i was right, I had won almost every game, now I am not entirely sure if Niall let me win on purpose, but that doesn't matter right now. Now we were just cuddling together relaxing before the time is up.

"This was really nice Ni" I say as I look up at him from my position of laying against his chest, his arms around my waist.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it; did you enjoy the rest of the day as well" He asks looking at me.

"Yeah, you are all really amazing" I say smiling, cause they really are.

The door opens quietly as the other boys enter slowly.

"Hey love did you have a nice day" Liam asks.

"Yeah, amazing, we were just talking about it actually" I say smiling at the boys.

"Why don't you all come and join us" Niall says, and they all do.

We sit there cuddled up to each other for hours, and as Niall pets my hair, I feel my eyes getting heavy and slowly closing.

"Thank you" I say just before the world turns black and I fall into a peaceful slumber.

__________________________________

So that was the end of this chapter. I don't know when I will update next time, but let's all hope it won't be too long.

Have a wonderful day/night.