Chapter 8

Hey so yeah I know I said I wouldn't update for a while so I could get the story together, but I just noticed my story got 600 reads and I was so happy I just had to update. Like when I made this story I thought nobody would read it but I'm happy someone did and that you like this story too. 

Anyways... Enjoy reading :D

By the way I would be really happy if you would read the note at the bottom. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V.

I woke up to four arms wrapped around me. I opened my eyes slowly and as I did I was met with beautiful blue eyes looking into my soul. 

"How did you sleep princess" Louis asked while sitting himself up. I sat up myself before answering.

"Best sleep I've had for a while now"  I answered yawning at the end of the sentence. 

"Good then we don't have to listen to that sassy part of you" Someone from behind me said, and I turned around to see Liam sitting next to me.

"Well I can be sassy even though I slept. By the way what time is it" I asked, since I didn't know how long I had been out for.

"First of all you better not start being sassy or else we'll give you the punishment I think you have deserved for quite a while now, and secund the time is 2 pm" Liam said starting of stern but ending of with a soft voice.

"Wow I was out for long. Where are the other two?" I asked looking around for Zayn and Niall.

"They went down to make lunch, I hope your hungry" Louis said as he got off the bed. Just as I was about to get off myself to arms grabbed me and I was being carried bridal style down the stair to the kitchen were Zayn and Niall were. 

"good to see you awake Love, did you sleep well" Niall asked as he kissed my cheek and Zayn did the same.

"yeah really good actually" I said and then I was being put down on a chair, and a plate of food was being placed in front of me. I looked kinda uneasy at the food. It was a plate with two pancakes tree pieces of bacon and one toast. I usually just ate nothing and it had been forever since I had gotten this much food for lunch. 

"Is there something wrong love," Niall asked me, I looked up at him for a bit before looking down at the food again.

"I'm fine" I mumbled. I could feel all eyes on me and it made me a bit uneasy.

"Is there something wrong with the food?" Liam asked worried.

"No, it's just... you know I usually don't eat lunch" I answered "But it's fine I can eat this" I added since I didn't want to be difficult. 

"Hey no it's fine dear, you can just have a bit of it, just eat some of it" Zayn said, and then him and Niall handed out plates for the rest of them and sat down.

"okay" I said quietly as I cut out a piece of the pancake and chewed on it slowly. As I looked up I could see all of my alphas smiling at me, and then they started eating.

I ate half a pancake and then I was finished, my alphas tried to push me but after a little fight they gave up. 

"so what do you want to do Haz" Liam asked when everyone had finished lunch.

I thought about it for a bit and then I got the perfect idea "Movie and cuddles?" I asked. And before I knew it I was being carried to the living room and cuddled up against my alphas. 

"So princess, which movie huh?" Louis asked. 

"The Notebook, it's my favourite" I said with a smile.

"The Notebook it is then" Louis answered and started the movie.

It was amazing, here I was watching my favourite movie cuddling with my favourite people, and soon enough we were all asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello, I hope you liked the chapter, I know it probably wasn't that interesting, and really short, but I really just wanted to write a chapter since I had gotten 600 reads.

so as I said in the last chapter it's gonna take some time before I update again (and this time I mean it), also I thought about adding some smut in this story, BUT I do NOT feel comfortable writing it, and I am not good at it either so I was going to ask if one of you wanted to do it for me, of course it will take some time before there will be smut because they will have to have their first kiss before, but yeah if any of you guys would be okay with writing some smut for me please contact me, and then we can talk about it.

Okay so about my other story I haven't done much more it and again I would like to know how you want me to publish it like I asked in the previous chapter. oh and the story is called my famous boyfriend. Please do comment

And I have kinda started one more story, a larry one again but yeah I'm not that far with that one yet and I don't know if it will turn into anything yet but we'll see.

Okay so that was it.

Bye hope you have a good day/night :D