Chapter 2

Authors note

Here is chapter two of "The Omega and his Alphas" i hope you will enjoy. This chapter will be a bit more exiting, okay byeeee.

____________________________________________________________

Harry's P.O.V.

i found my way to my classroom, and right as i was about to walk in i heard the bell ring, so i hurried inside. The teacher was already there and when she saw me she immediately made the class quiet down.

"okay so class this is the new student joining us for this semester, could you intriduce your self please" the teacher, a young woman, said.

i walked up in front of the classroom and said "hi i'm Harry" with no emotion in my voice, which made some of the students a little freaked out.

"well then Harry... you can go and take a seat besides Mr. Tomlinson" she said also a but freaked out, since you could see i was an Omega, and Omegas weren't normally like that. She pointed to a seat next to a beautiful blue eyed boy, who was smiling at me. i took a few steps towards him but as i did so i was hit with a scent i had never smelt before, it was like... home, it smelt like home. i walked a bit closer to him and i soon realized it was he who gave of that scent. I slowly made my way to the seat, the scent getting stronger and stronger as i neared him.

"hello i'm Louis" the boy said as i sat down in the assigned seat.

"Harry" i mumbled, he gave me a surprised look but before he could say anything the teacher asked him politely to stop interrupting her class. He was quiet the rest of the class.

The bell rang and the teacher dismissed the class, and immediately students started rushing out of the classroom. I was on my way out but suddenly i felt someone grabbing my am, a spark came trough my hand and started spreading trough the rest of my body, and i suddenly knew why, the person holding my hand was my mate. I tried to take my hand back but i didn't succeed. I slowly turned around to see that Louis guy standing there.

"you're my mate" i stated surprised.

"guess i am, now come on there is someone you have to meet" he said and dragged me with him out of the classroom and down the hallway.

Louis' P.O.V.

I had just found my Omega, and i was at this moment dragging him with me to the other boys, and when i say the boys i mean my other mates, they where gonna be so happy when i told them i found our Omega. You see we are all Alphas, and we knew we where missing an Omega. I found the boys standing in the hallway, at the spot we usually meet up after classes.

"hey guys, you wont believe who i just found" i said as i neared the boys.

"who" Niall said looking around confused.

"this is Harry" i said as i motioned to our mate.

"do we know him?" Liam asked confused.

i mind linked to Liam "just shake his hand and you will understand" as i said this Liam started to frown but did as i asked anyways.

"Hi i'm Liam" he said and held his hand out for Harry to shake. Harry hesitantly shook his hand, but just as their hands touched Harry dragged his back to his chest, the other hand covering it.

"y-you too" Harry stuttered, and Liam then understood, what i had been talking about.

"we finally found you" Liam then said.

"y-you've been l-looking for m-me" Harry then stuttered out.

"of course, we wanted to find our last mate" I answered him. He looked like he was about to answer but he decided against it, and then he started to run. We where all so surprised by his move, that we all forgot to run after him until Zayn said that they probably had to follow him, and so they did.