Chapter 4

Authors note

hello, this is chapter four of 'The Omega and his Alphas' i hope your enjoying this story so far, i know it might not be that interesting, but it is my first fanfic. Anyways enjoy this chapter.

____________________________________________________________

Harry's P.O.V.

The cafeteria was filled with noise from students who where laughing and talking with their friends. I sat at a table with my mates, my sister and some of her friends. I didn't really say much, I only answered with short answers if I was asked anything. Lunch went by slowly, but when it was over I walked to class with Louis.

____________________________________________________________

My mates had insisted on driving me and my sister home, so there we where in the back of their car. They knew the way rather well considering they had only been there once before. When we got home me and my sister got out of the car, and since i didn't want to be rude i asked them if they wanted to come inside for a cup of tea, which they had accepted smiling.

"MOM, we're home" Gemma shouted the minute we stepped inside.

"yeah i can hear that. how was your day?" she asked as she walked to the door. "oh you brought your mates" she added before any of us could answer.

"meh, it was okay and yes i brought my mates in for a cup of tea if that's okay" I answered her.

"of course they are always welcome. Well Harry would you come and help me with the tea then" she asked, already walking towards the kitchen.

"sure. You can just go take a seat in the living room" I said looking at my mates.

I then walked to the kitchen and helped my mom make the tea, and when we had finished them we walked to the living room and gave each one a cup, and then sat down.

"oh Harry i forgot to ask you if you ate your lunch today" Anne asked while looking at me.

"oh, uhm..... no" I answered quietly looking down at my feet.

"why" she asked disappointed, while looking at me.

"you know what happened last time i ate lunch, and to be honest i don't want that to happen again, especially not at school" I answered quietly.

"okay i am starting to get really tired of all this secrecy, just tell us what happened please" Zayn said a little annoyed, but i could understand him, i would be mad too if someone hid something from me.

"Well i guess i can tell you that at least. well last time i ate lunch, i threw i all up again right after, since my stomach wasn't used to all that food" I said with no emotion.

"why is your stomach not used to food?" Niall then asked.

"well i haven't eaten lunch in about 5 years now" I answered like it was the most normal thing.

"FIVE FREAKING YEARS, i wouldn't be alive right now if i did that" Niall then said.

"first thing, language Niall, second thing, you eat all the time Niall, i'm starting to think you love food more than you love us" Liam said, and Niall pouted.

"I think we should get going now, thank you for the tea, see ya tomorrow princess" Louis then said and the boys grabbed their jackets and left.

"Princess huh" my mom said as soon as they had left with a smirk on her face.

"oh shut up mom" I said, my mom then gasped and took her hand up to her heart. i rolled my eyes and walked up to my room.

It felt amazing opening up about my problems. I've never really had anyone to talk to or there was that one time in therapy, but i didn't really wan't to open up to a stranger so it ended up in disaster, but i felt like i could trust these boys even though i had almost just met them.

That night i fell asleep with a smile on my lips, and with no nightmares just sweet dreams.

__________________________________________________________

Authors note

hi, okay i know this was short, and i know it was bad but i really have no ideas right now so pleaassseeee help me out here. anyways i hope yo have a great day or night.

byeee :D