chapter 1

Authors note 

hello, his is my first ever fanfic, i hope you will enjoy it

____________________________________________________________

It was Monday morning, which was the worst time of the day, but not only that it was also the worst day of he week. Harry was driving in the car with his mom (Anne) and his big sister (Gemma), they were on their way to his and Gemma's new school. They had moved town about a week ago, due to some... difficulties. Harry had been bullied, because he was an... Omega. There had also been some problems with his and Gemma's dad, but that is a different story that will be explained later.

"were here" Anne said as they were arriving to the new school. Harry really didn't want to come back to school, some stuff happened in his past which made him very insecure about pretty much everything that had to do with socializing, but his mother had insisted he went to school for at least a year more.

"great" Harry mumbled rolling his eyes. He really wanted to just stay in the car but Gemma had other plans, and before he could react she dragged him out of the car, which made him almost trip.

"hey be careful, i was about to trip" Harry said making Gemma role her eyes.

"have a nice day" their mother shouted before driving away, leaving the two siblings so she could get to work.

"come on Haz don't be so moody" Gemma whined. Harry rolled his eyes and turned to face Gemma.

"i don't care, i didn't want to be here, and you know me well enough to know why" Harry said getting annoyed. Gemma looked at him with a little sad eyes.

"i know Haz, but it will be fine, this time there is no dad, and this is a new school i'm sure you're gonna find someone to befriend, and if not then you always have me you know" she said trying to cheer him up.

"fine i will try to make friends, but i tell you NO ONE wants to be my friend, that's how it's always been, and i bet it is how it will be forever" Harry said with defeat and sad in his voice.

"i'm sorry for how people treat you Haz, but i'm happy you will try out this school, and i will always be there for you, now lets get to school before we are late" Gemma said and dragged Harry with her to the school gates.

people were starting to walk to their classes. Gemma and Harry had to walk to the principals office to get their schedules. people where looking at them as they walked around trying to find the office. In the end they had to ask some students for the way, or should i say Gemma asked while Harry stayed in the back trying to be invisible. They finally reached the principals office, and Gemma knocked on the door.

"come on in" a voice from the office said, and Gemma opened the door and walked right in with Harry following right behind her.

"ah hello, you must be the new students, i am the principal of this school but you can just call me by my name which is Katy, is there anything i can do for you?" Katy said, when she saw Harry an Gemma.

"well hello i am Gemma and this is my brother Harry, and were here for our schedules" Gemma said as she took a step closer to Katy.

"ah well of course, wait right here and i will go get them for you" Katy said while walking into a room connected with the one they were standing in. about two minutes later she came back with their schedules.

"have a nice day you two, and remember you can always come and see me if there is anything you need, we heard a bit about your past and i am sure it will not happen on this school, if it does come to me right away" Katy said. Gemma thanked her and they where out the door and on their way to their class.

"i will see you at lunch then bro" Gemma said, and Harry nodded walking away. Gemma sighed and walked to her class.

____________________________________________________________

Authors note

Helloooooo, this is my first ever story so i hope you enjoy it so far, and if not then that is totally fine because i am only doing this because i enjoy writing.

I hope you have a nice day, and i will update this soon :D