Chapter 10

Heyy, i am happy to announce that i made a new chapter yay. so this chapter is made in honor of Christmas, which is also why the chapter is about Christmas. i really hope you will enjoy.

I wish you all a very merry Christmas (sorry i'm a little late for that but anyways)

Happy reading :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was rushing around trying to get everything ready for the night, as Christmas eve had finally come. Some of the guests had arrived the day before to help. The helpers consisted of Liam's mom, dad and two sisters and Harry's mom and sister of course. 

While everyone was running around getting everything ready for the night, Harry was standing in a corner looking at them, not really knowing what he could help with. 

"Hey sweety, why are you just standing there looking like a lost puppy?" Anne asked Harry holding a hand on his shoulder.

"I just don't know what to do, or what to help with" Harry answered turning his head to look at his mother.

"Come on I'm sure there is something you can help with" Anne said as she took Harry's hand dragging him around to see if there was anyone who needed help.

In the end Anne and Harry just sat down on the couch as there was really no-one who needed help.

"Well okay that didn't really work out as I thought it would" Anne said laughing a little "Well we can also just sit here and talk then" She continued.

"So how is Christmas until now" She asked looking at Harry.

"Quite hectic" Harry answered and Anne laughed.

"Yeah that's Christmas alright" Anne said still laughing "Don't worry it will get better" She continued.

"Yeah I was hoping" Harry said now laughing with his mother.

"What are you to laughing at" Liam asked sneaking up on the two, making Harry jump a little.

"Jees Liam, you were about to give me a heart attack" Harry said holding a hand over his chest "We were just talking about how hectic Christmas really is" Harry answered Liam's question.

"Oh yeah, we forgot to tell you that before the cozy time begins, there is complete chaos" Liam said.

"Yeah, could you give me a heads up next time, I thought it was going to be a relaxing day" Harry said and the three of them laughed.

"Do you wanna sit with us for a while, maybe relax a little" Harry asked when the laughing stopped. 

"Sure, I don't think that there are that much left to do anyway" Liam said and sat down next to Harry, wrapping his arms around him. 

The three of them sat there talking and slowly more and more people were starting to join. 
Everything was done, and now everyone sat down either on one of the couches or on the floor.

It was almost time for the guests to arrive, and everyone was having a good time relaxing and getting to know each other.

Soon the doorbell could be heard and a small group got up to welcome them. As the newly arrived guests came into the living room, Niall ran up in their arms to hug the three.

"Hi mom, dad" Niall said "Hi Greg" He continued as he turned to face a boy who looked a little older than him. After their greetings Niall went around and introduced them to everyone.

Soon after everyone was settled down, the doorbell rang once again, and in came Louis' mom and his many sisters. 

Lastly was Zayn's family since Harry's and Liam's had been there from the very beginning.

Everyone was now sitting in the living room, some on the two couches, some on the floor and some had dragged a chair from the kitchen or dining room into the living room to sit. It was lovely and everyone seemed to enjoy the time of relaxation.

Soon all started gathering around the grand table that had been set up, so that there was a seat for everyone. 

Liam- and Harry's mom's went out in the kitchen to get the food served, but it didn't take long before other people from the different families started helping, and soon enough all the food was served on the grand table. Then people started serving up the food on their plates and everyone helped sending the food all around, so they all would get some.

Dinner was lovely and filled with light chatter, as people got to know each other.  It took hours before everyone was finished, not because they all were slow, but because they were talking so much. Dinner had to end though since some of the smaller kids were getting impatient. 

The table got cleared and they all went back to the living room and sat down, ready to open gifts. The gifts were all underneath the Christmas tree and all the kids took their turns picking a gift and giving it, going from youngest to oldest and then over and over again until all the presents were gone. (A/N i am not going to list all things they got, to be honest i don't even know what they would get, so yeah it's all up to your own imagination) 

After that everyone just relaxed. The kids played quietly with some of their new toys and the adults talked with each other, and of course thanked for their gifts. 

Soon it started getting late and everyone was getting ready to leave, having packed all their presents into each their car, all except Liam- and Harry's families. They all said their goodbyes, and promised they would meet up again for new years, that was just a week away. 

Harry had enjoyed his 'first' Christmas and was already really excited for the next one. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, so in all honesty i wanted this out on Christmas (and i wanted it to be longer), but i started a little too late and then i was with my family, so yeah, but it's here now. Anyways i hope you enjoyed, and if i get it done on time there will be a new years Chapter. Once again merry Christmas and i hope you all will have a wonderful new Years if you don't hear from me sooner. 

I hope you will have a good Day/Night 

Goodbye for now :D