Chapter 5

Authors note 

I know it's been awhile, but i've started in school again, and that is quite busy. I didn't really know what to write either, but it's here now.

Okay so in this chapter you're gonna get a little of Harry's past. there is some swearing, but yeah i didn't know how to write about his past without swearing so i hope you are okay with it :D it's also gonna be a bit of a time skip from last chapter.

Happy reading, hope you enjoy :D

_________________________________________________________

3rd person P.O.V. (i think)

"You are fat, disgusting, a faggot. Do you really think anyone will ever love you, well think again NO ONE will ever love you disgusting piece of shit. You're just an attention seeking Omega whore" Nick said while punching and kicking Harry.

"You should just go and kill yourself , no one will miss you anyways" he continued. Harry always took the words to him, and belived them because that was what everyone was telling him.

Harry was left there on the field, with bruises all over him. When the pain had gone down he went 'home'. 

His dad was angry, and that was never good "You're late" he shouted the moment Harry walked in the house. 

"I'm sorry" Harry mumbled quietly.

"I don't want your apologies, come here you need your punishment" his dad said. Harry walked over to his dad, his head looking down.

The second Harry was within reach his dad punched him first in his stomach and then slapped him across his face. 

"You are worthless, I don't even know how a disappointment like you can be my son"  he said while he kept punching Harry over and over again.

Harry woke up with a gasp. He was sweating like crazy. His mates were looking at him with shock. He had been sleeping at his mates house for three days now, so he could get to know them better, it was his mom's idea. It had been the first nightmare he had, had for a week now, which had been amazing, but he had known there was gonna come one at some point. 

"What happened, are you okay" Louis asked after a moments silence.

"I'm fine, it was just a nightmare" Harry mumbled.

"No that wasn't just a nightmare, you were sweating like crazy, and screaming 'Don't hurt me' and 'please stop'. What was it" Louis then said raising his voice a little.

"It was nothing" Harry mumbled trying to convince them, but none of the boys believed him. 

"common Harry tel-" liam said but was cut of by Harry.

"i'm really hungry, is breakfast ready or should i make some for us all?" Harry rushed out, to change the subject. The boys looked at him and Niall was about to say something but Harry just made his way out of bed "i'm making breakfast now" he said before rushing down the stairs to the kitchen.

"There is definitely something wrong" Louis said after a moments silence between the boys. All of them just nodded agreeing.

Harry's P.O.V.

I really didn't like to lie, I wasn't good at it either, so whenever there was something i didn't like talking about i just changed subject or run away. This time i did both. I changed the subject to breakfast and ran downstairs, just so they couldn't get a chance to ask what happened. I still didn't trust them fully, it is very hard for me to trust people, i just push them away.

To make it up to the boys i decided on making pancakes, so they maybe would forget. After a little while the boys all came running down and hugged me, which took me a little by surprise.

"We're sorry for trying to make you say something you weren't comfortable sharing with us. We will wait till you are ready to tell us" Niall said as they broke the hug.

"It's fine" I said with a sigh "I just have a difficult time trusting people. It will take time but i will trust you in the end" I continued.  

"It's okay we can wait" Louis said, making me a bit more comfortable.

"Thank you" i breathed out quietly. I turned around and continued with the breakfast for me and the boys.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~ TIME SKIP TO TOMORROW MORNING ~~~~~~~~~~~  

3rd person P.O.V.

"Harry, harry..... wake up harry" Louis said while gently shaking Harry. Harry groaned a little, and then he rolled over so his back was facing Louis. 

"Come on Harry, i know you hate waking up in the morning but we got school today" Louis said trying to get harry to wake up. Harry then turned around again to face Louis and opened his eyes very slowly.

"Do i have to" Harry said in his raspy morning voice. 

"Yes you do. Now come on the boys made breakfast, and i don't want to be late" Louis the said and left.

After a minute or two Harry got out of the bed and got ready. He walked down the stairs, and ate breakfast with the boys before they all got to school together.

_________________________________________________________

Authors note

I know the ending of this chapter was terrible, but i ran out of ideas, and i just wanted to publish this. I'm sorry.

Well anyways I hope you enjoyed :D

To be continued