Chapter 15

Black Hole grunted as Tree came back. He had gotten MePhone4 to recover Pie, and her team was filling her in on what happened during the challenge.
"So we're up for elimination, huh..." Pie sighed.

"Basically." Nickel scowled. "We need to figure out who to vote out..."
"Well you lost us the challenge!" Pillow grinned, Nickel just stayed silent and didn't say anything.

"..." Balloon looked at the team.
"I think I know who I'm voting..." He whispered as he dragged Nickel a little closer.

Nickel stared at Balloon, slowly getting the idea too.
"You think so?"
He asked, trying to match Balloon's tone.

"I think it'd be best." Balloon kept his voice low. "Not sure about the others."

Awkward tension filled the air when Balloon finished whispering. Nobody spoke, but everyone was clearly preparing their votes.

They were walking to the place the elimination would be held. Balloon was still talking to Nickel, basically just rambling from the stress, with Nickel giving occasional "mhm"'s and "uh-huh"'s without a thought.

"She HAS to get out now... She's a danger to us all, and I think it's safest if we get her out now before things get out of hand. You agree with me, right?"

"Sure."

"Good— good... I hope the others know who we should vote. I'd hate to see you out so early—"

"Wait..." Nickel paused. "You would? Really?"

"Uhm—"
Balloon didn't get a chance to explain himself. It was time.

244 words
March 29, 2024
(the nickloon guys the nickloon is strong tonight
luxi this book is gonna be 90% nickloon please stop me
again this is short but like i just wanted to stop it here, deal with it lol)