Chapter 14

They all hadn't really paid any attention to Yin-Yang's timeframe warning, but admittedly they should have.
The hour went by in a blur, the challenge ending with MePhone4 reappearing from god knows where and then the deciding who was up for elimination this time.

"I think after this all is over I'll take the longest nap of my life..." Tree commented, rolling his eyes as MePhone4 declared the blue team would be up for elimination, stating their unfortunate loss was cause of the photo Fan had gotten of Nickel.

"I think we all will." Fanny remarked, not paying much attention to what the other teams were doing. "I hate all-nighters."

"Hm..." Paintbrush stared at the reactions from the blue team.
Nickel looked somewhat ashamed of himself, but he was doing his best to mask it.
Balloon seemed worried, nervous.
Pillow was... just being Pillow. God knows if she was even paying attention or planning to pop Balloon again or something.
Teardrop, silent as always, was just sitting atop of Box.
And Pie was still absent, needing to be recovered still.

"Who do you think they'll vote out tonight?" They questioned, turning back to their own team and tilting their head (don't ask how that works).

"I mean. I guess it was technically Nickel's fault." Black Hole murmured, replying to Paintbrush, although he wasn't sure if that was actually a question they were looking for an answer to.
"Fair enough." Paintbrush responded. "It is still his fault, so I don't see any reason they WOULDN'T vote him off..."

"Should we go ask Mephone to recover Pie?" Tree glanced over, mostly to Black Hole and Fanny.

"Wait, why would we care though? She's on a different team, so I don't really think it's our problem..." Yin-Yang stated, he had his arms crossed basically ever since the challenge ended.

"Y'know, because she's... dead??"

"Oh, yeah..." Black Hole cleared his throat to get Tree's attention. "Are we still doing that whole... Preventing death thing?"

"The what."
Paintbrush raised a brow.

Tree held one of his hands up and glanced away. "We'll figure that all out later, m'kay?"
"But when is la— Oh." Black Hole was interrupted when Tree had just walked away and was going to talk with Mephone. "...Okay then."

"Ouch." Paintbrush said, rather sarcastically, as they rolled their eyes.

390 words
March 28, 2024
(apologies if this is short and doesn't make sense im tired and ALSO didnt look at the previous chapters and went from memory
anyways how are yall? i just went to urgent care a bit ago🤑🤑)